• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hammer head barrel reaview Maybe it was a bum model. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Gwac 

• Child proof caps have ruined my Happiness
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 August 2006 - 06:10 PM

I heard alot of people talking about the hammerhead barrel being good or bad and alot of disbeleivers of the product. I decided i would buy it and prove the people who said it was a bad flop wrong since i like to know fact from regurgitate previous answers. I payed 100 dollars for 2 fins and a front off there website and the shipping was pretty fast. The work man ship of the barrel was very nice and its finish was imaculate. It wasnt heavy at all and felt like most 14 inch barrels but no lighter then a cp barrel. The fins had long threading and it came with some grease to grease the threads. ITs is a very nice looking barrel. I took my proto 2 peice barrel (689 cal) and i matched my small bore paint perfectly to a hammerhead .689 cal. I took 500 shot with each shooting at about 270-280. I adjusted the lpr and set my target 65-75 feet away. The tempurature was 90 degrees and the paint was 2 weeks old. It was diablo nightmare and lacked imperfections. I was using a dye lcd matrix with n2. THere was no wind that day and no brush impeading the view of the target. Hear is a chart i made describing exspeariance.
proto 2 peice barrel--------------------------hammerhead riffled barrel
range--------------------------same ----------------------------------------------------same
acuracy-------------------------same---------------------------------------------------- same
weight ---------------------------same---------------------------------------------------- same
noise -----------------------------about the same but i didnt test the down range effect on sound
clean through breaks--------------good------------------------------------------------horrible
shoot through break acuracy-------ok------------------------------------------------not that great
looks--------------------------not that good--------------------------------------------very good

this was my exspearicances using the barrel. I called up hammerhead and he said he wanted to see the barrel since of the less then results suposivly claimed. Im not sure on this yet but this was my first exspeariance. my opiniopn SO FAR Get a pepper sticks or edge or pipe kid they are less money or the exact same and come with more backs. (rating isnt made yet since he sent it back today).
gwac

This post has been edited by Gwac: 18 August 2006 - 06:11 PM

#2 User is offline   dominancebyben1 

• ^to aqua^
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2006 - 04:19 PM

I don't know but you might have a lemon on your hands. I recently got my hammerhead bangstikxx kit and I dominate like none other with it. The accuracy is incredible. It shoots straight untill it hits the ground and the speed walking groupings are incredible. The down range sound is amazing as well. I had my freind shoot over my head from about 15 yds. away and i could only hear the whizz of the ball. It's truly an incredible barrel. Today i went 33 and 0 because i would sneak behind the other team and they couldnt hear my shots so i could take all the time in the world.

Proud member of the Jolly Green

#3 User is offline   Gwac 

• Child proof caps have ruined my Happiness
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2006 - 04:26 PM

Hammerhead told me i had a lemon and sent me a new one a weak ago(i tested the bum one out alot). I had the worst paint to test it out so when i try it out soon i will see if i can tweak it.

#4 User is offline   dominancebyben1 

• ^to aqua^
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2006 - 05:26 PM

also hand your gun off to somone you trust and have them shoot over your shoulder.... youll be amazed

Proud member of the Jolly Green

#5 User is offline   redarmy27 

• Get a good look now, you won't see me later.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:redarmy27

Posted 06 October 2006 - 06:29 PM

How did your test go? I have my hammerhead coming this tuesday.
"I think I'm going to make a broad patent on "crap". Then SP will have to pay me royalties for every marker they make." -JerseyPaint

98% of Teens today have smoked Pot. Only 2% have not. If you are one of the 1% that think these Statistics are bogus... put this in your signature!
9 out of 10 teens listen to rap. If you're one of the few that stay true to progressive metal/classic rock, put this in your signature!
~~Put this in your sig if you are a christian baller~~

My feedback: http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...'s+feedback

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users