• You cannot reply to this topic

SKYLINE NATION SCENARIO AMERICANS WANTED Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Spector 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Skyline Command

Posted 22 January 2009 - 10:20 PM

I am hoping to get some of our American friends to visit Alberta Canada for an incredible scenario game. We are the Largest paintball field. For every american dollar (current currency) you get 1.25 Canadian so it is a good time to visit and play this game. A real Woodsball game that requires real outdoor skill. Visit www.skylinenation.ca to see details about operation Rage Against The Machine June 18, 19, 20, 21. Up to 10 hours of actual game play per day. Must be 18 years or older to enlist.

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by Spector: 22 January 2009 - 10:23 PM

#2 User is offline   sipbgod94 

• proud pistol toter
  • PipPipPip

Posted 31 January 2009 - 05:49 PM

View PostSpector, on Jan 23 2009, 12:20 AM, said:

I am hoping to get some of our American friends to visit Alberta Canada for an incredible scenario game. We are the Largest paintball field. For every american dollar (current currency) you get 1.25 Canadian so it is a good time to visit and play this game. A real Woodsball game that requires real outdoor skill. Visit www.skylinenation.ca to see details about operation Rage Against The Machine June 18, 19, 20, 21. Up to 10 hours of actual game play per day. Must be 18 years or older to enlist.

damn seems cool is the age flexible with an adult present or. . . ?
Resident Lax know-all, got a lacrosse related question ask here.

#3 User is offline   scoobshagg 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:47 AM

Just checked out your guys web site, everything looks awesome. High quality of play, nice controlled environment, now this last one really caught my attention. You are concerned about your fields quality and your Ecological Footprint. Now there is something that isn't talk about a lot in paintball, our effect on the environment. I would definitely consider come out with my toys to play.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users