Special Ops Paintball: black magic sniper and bottle back phantom fst - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

black magic sniper and bottle back phantom fst Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Gene 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:ToT-Spinout

Posted 07 May 2011 - 06:23 PM

Alright guys, I promised my wife I wouldn't spend anything more on markers for awhile. So in order to fund my habit I've gotta clear out some of my toys, to make room for a milsim marker and a launcher. Note trades with these will take priority!

Rules:
- Post then PM
- I'm open to trades but they will be in my favor.
- Not looking to downgrade.
- Shipping can be discussed. If we're trading you're shipping first.
- Prefer USPS money order, but can deal with paypal if I have to.
- I ship priority, with tracking, if you want it insured it will cost a bit more.
- If you're under 18 I'm going to need to talk to your parents.
- My Gear works perfectly unless stated otherwise when it leaves my hands. I will assume it is something you have done if there is a problem down the line.
- Don't be an !@#Hat! I know the prices are a bit high, but that's the reason there is this thing called offers!
- Prices include shipping and paypal to CONUS.

First up is my 2k3 Black Magic sniper. This thing is used EVERY weekend! Smooth and accurate, this was my first cocker I had ever bought, also my first pump. I love this thing. Will be sad to see it go, and it will take something special or the right amount of cash to take it off my hands.

Posted Image

Will include the stock barrel, not the freak.
Will also include the stock stove pipe, and front block, three-way needs an O-ring, but otherwise it's fine.

Smoothest shooting cocker I've owned.
Asking 380.00 OBO

Next up is my open class Phantom. This thing has never seen the field. Traded for it, and I've only test fired it in the yard.

Posted Image

Asking 260.00 OBO

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users