• You cannot reply to this topic

New Ion Board Stats

#1 User is offline   Blackstar 

• Angel Slayer,Contract Killer
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Blackstar

Posted 08 May 2005 - 12:15 PM

Anyone got the stats on the new Ion boards i've heard about. I still haven't seen them.
This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what they once vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis-ŕ-vis an introduction, and so it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

#2 User is offline   speedballa 

• n00dz?
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:I rock0rxs the bigone!!!11one!!1

Posted 08 May 2005 - 03:33 PM

Well it seems that the predator has just been discontinued.... :( :( :( i geuss we all have to wait for the t-board

predator board thats some of the info on it
:D :D :D i wanted that board.

#3 Guest_prostuff2_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 08 May 2005 - 07:36 PM

why they discontinue it and whould that t-board come out in stores or only internet????

#4 User is offline   speedballa 

• n00dz?
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:I rock0rxs the bigone!!!11one!!1

Posted 08 May 2005 - 08:18 PM

i dunno why they discontinued it like earlier today i was lookin at it, then i went out for about 3 hours, came back read this post went to the sight and its discontinued! The t-board probally will be in most shops just because of the popularity of the ion. :blink: :o :D i want my predator board :angry: :angry: :angry: want a WAS board more though

back to the point at hand though.... if the ion t-board is like the one for spyders it should be able to do 25 bps shouldnt it?

This post has been edited by speedballa: 08 May 2005 - 08:21 PM

#5 Guest_DSF_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 08 May 2005 - 08:27 PM

I can't find a date for the WAS board, does anyone know?

#6 User is offline   Blackstar 

• Angel Slayer,Contract Killer
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Blackstar

Posted 10 May 2005 - 02:44 PM

Thanx I always like more speed for the people that seem to think of popping up while you sent some one to bunker them.
This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what they once vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis-ŕ-vis an introduction, and so it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users