• You cannot reply to this topic

Oddyessy RPM Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   KrAiK 

• KraiK
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:ur mother

Post icon  Posted 01 July 2007 - 02:58 PM

Oddyessy RPM, and a Proto, 12in custom barrel, and a expansion Chamber i bought ive only used the whole set up once, the gun itself got rated 9.1 on pb review, and the set up costed $250 and ill send pics if ur intrested, and btw its one of the only high end electronic pb guns, that can run on c02 it was a great buy but apparently i need an ion if i want to get on this team ( they all want to have matching guns) how wierd is that? lol but pm me if ur intrested
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.

#2 User is offline   derf573 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 01 July 2007 - 03:41 PM

pm'ed/free up

#3 User is offline   KrAiK 

• KraiK
  • PipPip

Posted 01 July 2007 - 05:28 PM

here duh pix

btw the expansion chamber on the right, i just never understood how to install it im a newbie, and i think it fits i dont know though it just came with the gun but the only time i used the gun it worked great without it

and btw the gun does 19bps, trigger is easy, has a couple of modes, and the expasion chamber is a "Dead on Paintball" and the 12in proto barrel got a 9.0 on pbreview.com the setup costed $250

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by KrAiK: 01 July 2007 - 05:37 PM

The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.

#4 User is offline   derf573 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 01 July 2007 - 05:38 PM

View PostKrAiK, on Jul 1 2007, 08:28 PM, said:

here duh pix

btw the expansion chamber on the right, i just never understood how to install it im a newbie, and i think it fits i dont know though it just came with the gun but the only time i used the gun it worked great without it

and btw the gun does 19bps, trigger is easy, has a couple of modes, and the expasion chamber is a "Dead on Paintball" and the 12in proto barrel got a 9.0 on pbreview.com the setup costed $250

Free up for a guy trying to find a ion.

#5 User is offline   KrAiK 

• KraiK
  • PipPip

Posted 02 July 2007 - 07:29 PM

up

#6 User is offline   KrAiK 

• KraiK
  • PipPip

Posted 03 July 2007 - 11:56 AM

up

#7 User is offline   KrAiK 

• KraiK
  • PipPip

Posted 06 July 2007 - 08:10 PM

up

#8 User is offline   KrAiK 

• KraiK
  • PipPip

Posted 08 July 2007 - 09:47 AM

uo

#9 User is offline   brandon 

• bout to jump of this mountain into a sea of codine
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:IrelandsFinest89

Posted 08 July 2007 - 11:16 AM

if you mounted that reg on it'd sell faster. free bump
IPB Image

#10 User is offline   KrAiK 

• KraiK
  • PipPip

Posted 10 July 2007 - 01:21 PM

im not opening up that thing lol up

#11 User is offline   k_sak07 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 11 July 2007 - 08:06 PM

up'd Epiphany ( the 07 ion ) if you could add SOme $
gear bag sale

Walk softly and throw a lot of paint down field
if there was a fire in your house and the first thing u would grab is your paintball gear, put this as your sig.
just doin what im told

#12 User is offline   KrAiK 

• KraiK
  • PipPip

Posted 15 July 2007 - 08:13 PM

pmd

#13 User is offline   KrAiK 

• KraiK
  • PipPip

Posted 18 July 2007 - 08:06 AM

uop

#14 User is offline   KrAiK 

• KraiK
  • PipPip

Posted 18 July 2007 - 07:55 PM

up

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users