Special Ops Paintball: Looking for a good field (woodsball) - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Looking for a good field (woodsball) in central New Jersey Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   oneshot 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:08 PM

I'm going to visit relatives in Atlantic Highlands, NJ. I wanted to play some woodsball. It seems like the ones that are close, within 30 miles or so, all were indoor or poorly run fields. (at least, according to the reviews on pbreview.com seemed all negative)

Anyone know of a good woodsball field near there?

thanks in advance.
I'm addicted to placebos. I could quit, but it wouldn't matter.

I wish the first word I ever said was "quote" so right before I died, I could say, "unquote"

#2 User is offline   Small Block 

• Old username= sbcs1085
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 June 2009 - 08:06 PM

http://www.cousinspaintball.com/index.cfm?...elds.manchester

Not too far from you. That is where we play.

#3 User is offline   splntercell 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:splntercell

Posted 21 June 2009 - 03:31 PM

topgun paintball is right next to Great Adventures. I play there every Sunday. When are you planning on visiting your relatives?

#4 User is offline   RogueShooter 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:roguefaktion

Posted 22 June 2009 - 08:01 AM

I have never been to TopGun personally, but I have heard it is fairly expensive, at least paint-wise. I have also heard its a good field though, to be fair.

For woodsball the two best that I've been to are Cousins NJ and On Target Paintball. I prefer Cousins of the two for a lot of reasons (better quality field paint, friendlier management, and a darn good airsmith/guntech in the shop from my experience), but OTP does have fair prices and some pretty nice terrain. Cousins also has DarkOps mini-scenarios every 2nd saturday of each month (not sure when exactly you're visiting).
"Use humility to make the enemy haughty. Tire them by flight. Cause division among them. When they are unprepared, attack and make your move when they do not expect it." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Jay, AKA Rogue... Chairman, Imminent Threat Scenario Paintball Team Proudly Sponsored By Urban Ops Paintball and Cousin's Paintball NJ

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users