• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

F/S BT4 Banshee digicam with ups Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   jrobb 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 September 2008 - 08:07 PM

I have a slightly used (less than 10 hours play time) that I need to sell quickly. I recently purchased a Tiberius T9 and the wife told me I had to get rid of one of my woodsball guns, so this one has to go.

The Banshee is practically new. I bought it in April of this year. Since then, I have added the e-grip, an APE Rampage board capable of 30 bps, remote line, and Rip Clip hopper.

I would like to sell everything together, but can break the package up accordingly. I am asking $450 obo for everything. It includes all original packaging and manuals. The only thing not included will be the allen wrenches. Those have been since mixed in with a bunch of other tools. The gun is set to shoot at around 275 fps and is super consistent, even on CO2.

All stock parts are included, including stock trigger frame, stock e-grip board, stock ASA, and stock feedneck adapter.

Also included in this package are 2 20 oz CO2 tanks (hydro 2010 and 2013) and a Vforce mask, so everything you need except paint is included.

$450 obo. This gun is also listed on e bay. If you want to find it there, I have pics up and you can always choose to buy through paypal. Please contact me through email at jrobb86@sbcglobal.net or call 330-990-8849 or reply to this thread. Thanks.

The gun is located in Northeast Ohio. I will travel within a reasonable distance if the price is right. I will accept partial trades, but really need the cash to pay off the new Proto PMR SE that's in the mail.

I forgot to mention... partial trades that would be acceptable would include ups for the Rail... on/off ASA, Halo hopper, CF HPA tank, board upgrades, UL barrel, UL trigger frame, etc.

Anything will be considered, and all reasonable cash offers will be looked at. I will post pics upon request.

The gun does have normal wear and tear marks on it, including a few scratches and scuffs that do not hurt the performance or the looks of the gun. Everything functions fine. Currently there is a bit of camo tape on the barrel. It is holding a little ring in place. It is not broken, I just did not have the right size allen key to tighten it down, and rather than lose it, I taped it in place so it wouldn't fall off or lose the screw. It just needs tightened.

Also, on the carry rail, there are two cuts into the top where the red dot scope was hooked up. Again, it does not affect anything, but may bother you asthetically. The carry handle/ sight rail is basically useless anyhow, so you can feel free to remove the rail and install a raised rail or whatever. If buy pays $450, I will ship for $5 and include the red dot. Otherwise all other lower cash offers will require shipping costs in full.

I also forgot to mention, that I will include a PMI pod pack with 4 pods so that you can use the remote line.

I will break down this package any way you'd like... if you want the gun in it's stock form, I will do that. if you want it with the stock egrip i can do that... however you want to buy.

i need this gun sold asap.

make me offers

Jason

Attached File(s)

#2 User is offline   jrobb 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 04 September 2008 - 04:15 PM

will ship for free if purchased in the next 24 hours. cash, m/o, or paypal accepted. if using paypal, will swallow paypal fees. want to sell fast. need to make a deal.

#3 User is offline   Fusion_PB 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 04 September 2008 - 04:55 PM

good luck with sale, i have a banshee in black with egrip, almost brand new, cant even sell it for $300.

Say HELLO to my LITTLE KITTY gun!

#4 User is offline   jrobb 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 04 September 2008 - 06:54 PM

i wish i didn't have to get rid of it. it's a great gun. the rampage board kicks butt... 30bps... talk about laying down cover fire. i just have too many guns right now and this one is the one that gets the axe :D

#5 User is offline   jrobb 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 07 September 2008 - 07:00 AM

buy me

#6 User is offline   jrobb 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 08 September 2008 - 06:18 PM

$350 plus shipping. buy me now

#7 User is offline   613ottawapaintball 

• shred that gnar
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:SITE ONER

Posted 11 September 2008 - 09:02 AM

hey matey, weve talked before and i know how desprate to get this out for, if youre interested, i have an 80G zune, barely used perfect condition LNIB.
ill trade it for downgrated package,
marker, durr
reg egrip
and the digied barrel,
you can keep everything else.

if not, free bump! :(

take care

#8 User is offline   jrobb 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 11 September 2008 - 04:47 PM

I appreciate the offer, but for the last time, I DO NOT want or need a zune or other digital music player.

#9 User is offline   613ottawapaintball 

• shred that gnar
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:SITE ONER

Posted 11 September 2008 - 04:53 PM

shizz, sorry, totally forgot the pms...MY bad

#10 User is offline   jrobb 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 13 September 2008 - 05:43 PM

somebody buy me. i had an offer pending but it seems to have fallen through.

#11 User is offline   jrobb 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 17 September 2008 - 07:25 PM

still for sale. make offers

#12 User is offline   Boost_Junkie 

• Headshots... 50% off
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Stinky Bush

Posted 18 September 2008 - 05:08 AM

I have a lightly upped SP-1 with select fire if your interested in a trade.

;) Manny

#13 User is offline   jrobb 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 18 September 2008 - 07:21 PM

prefer cash or will take cash plus partial trade...

#14 User is offline   jrobb 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 28 September 2008 - 03:15 PM

sold

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users