Special Ops Paintball: All you Sabres and other Spec Ops positions, cower in the shadow of... - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All you Sabres and other Spec Ops positions, cower in the shadow of... Cease your mindless babbling and open this thread to find the truth Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Supergyro 

• Ain't He Great, Folks?
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 March 2011 - 10:14 AM

Super Black Ops Dagger/Sabre Ultralight Crossover Sniper/Eater Of Souls, or SBOD/SUCS/EOS for short! All of your useless puny titles that show off your insignificance pale in comparison to my title which, in the Greek, roughly translates to PAINTBALL OMNIPOTENCE! You are powerless against my pure EPICNESS. Fortunately for the mods, they will not need to open a new section for this role, since I am the only one who has mastered it! This role serves every need on the paintball battlefield, and in the case of a large scenario, such as Oklahoma D-day, could conceivably comprise the entire German and/or American faction! The symbol for this powerful new force on the battlefield shall simply be: NOTHING! It has no bounds and cannot be contained to a mere symbol, it could barely be contained in the title!

This portion of the forum needed a bit of fresh air. :laugh:

That took more time to type than it was worth. :facepalm:
Posted Image
"Of course you know, this means war."-Bugs Bunny
"My friend got killed by a throwing star but I live because of DEagle."-Thalion

"The visible spectrum is...RAINBOWS"-Pirate

#2 User is offline   dextonik 

• Grrrrrrr, ARRRG
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:dex.

Posted 14 March 2011 - 11:03 AM

View PostSupergyro, on 14 March 2011 - 11:14 AM, said:

Super Black Ops Dagger/Sabre Ultralight Crossover Sniper/Eater Of Souls, or SBOD/SUCS/EOS for short! All of your useless puny titles that show off your insignificance pale in comparison to my title which, in the Greek, roughly translates to PAINTBALL OMNIPOTENCE! You are powerless against my pure EPICNESS. Fortunately for the mods, they will not need to open a new section for this role, since I am the only one who has mastered it! This role serves every need on the paintball battlefield, and in the case of a large scenario, such as Oklahoma D-day, could conceivably comprise the entire German and/or American faction! The symbol for this powerful new force on the battlefield shall simply be: NOTHING! It has no bounds and cannot be contained to a mere symbol, it could barely be contained in the title!

Huh, well....alright, if you say so. :dodgy: Ha!

This portion of the forum needed a bit of fresh air. :laugh:

That took more time to type than it was worth. :facepalm:

If you can't hack it, then I suggest you pack it!
I'm on it like white on rice, with a glass of milk in a snow storm.
Doesn't matter what gun you have, as long as you can hit what you're looking at.
Procrastinators of the world unite...TOMORROW

#3 User is offline   Supergyro 

• Ain't He Great, Folks?
  • PipPip

Posted 15 March 2011 - 10:39 AM

Yes, I do. Cease to exist, mindless infidel!
Posted Image
"Of course you know, this means war."-Bugs Bunny
"My friend got killed by a throwing star but I live because of DEagle."-Thalion

"The visible spectrum is...RAINBOWS"-Pirate

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users