Metro Detroit Woods/Rec Starting a team possibly. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Ry and Raft 

• That dude in the Punisher shirt
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:xarchxangelx

Posted 26 August 2009 - 10:07 AM

Hey everyone!

I'm currently in the works with a lot of my old high school friends about starting a professionalized team. The aim is not to be just another backwoods team, we're looking for dedicated and (preferably) experienced players who work and play hard. None of our players are tournament experienced aside from SPPL, so we're looking for someone to captain a Speedball side project within the team structure. I've yet to see any Detroit based scenario teams, so I believe we're one of the first. As a team, we will aim to join Task Force 68, a primarily MILSIM team organization with an emphasis on player development and sportsmanship. It doesn't matter what kind of gun you use, as long as you know how to use it and take care of it. One of our goals as a team is to play regular local and regional tournaments and scenarios (primarily at Hell Survivor and other local fields).

The team will also have an adjoining active physical fitness program codenamed SPARTAN. SPARTAN is an acronym for SPear, ARmor, ANd speed. Spear being the development of your marker skill, Armor being your use of bounce-friendly gear and use of cover, and lastly your speed at moving and enacting a ball field strategy. SPARTAN is already doing group runs every day if not every other day. The program is gauged toward improving the fitness of players of every side of the sport, but as things pan out we'll also be doing fire drills and maneuvers.

We're located in the 313 area code and looking to see just how many people are interested in joining a hybrid (Woods/Tourney) team. If you think you fit the bill, and are looking for a team, please send me a PM on here, or you can reach me at my e-mail: xarchxangelx0@gmail.com :P

This post has been edited by Ry and Raft: 28 August 2009 - 10:05 AM

Task Force 68 | Michigan Wraith Battalion CO

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users