Special Ops Paintball: Decay Of Nations 24hr Scenario - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Decay Of Nations 24hr Scenario Come on a lot of you were there! Share your stories Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MommyDawg 

• I am MEAN!
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:MommyDawg

Posted 27 August 2007 - 09:42 AM

I have only been playing since Mothers Day, but dang that was the most fun I have ever had! Not only did I play the whole entire time (except for the night walk on games that ended at 2am) but I particpated in missions, set up my own ambushes, belly crawled through mud, ended up behind enemy lines all alone until one of my team members found me, met some of the most increadible people and some people that only knew how to cheat.

In other words DANG WHEN CAN I GO AGAIN!!! LOL I will post some of my best moments and stories after work today, but if you were there share yours too!
Did you see a short player in camo with a Queen of Spades on her goggles? That was me!

#2 User is offline   Jav 

• OH NO! It's the Batmocar!
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Whee McGee

Posted 27 August 2007 - 11:18 AM

Some of the best memories I had where when I ended up behind the Popes Embassy and Asia with a buddy surrounded by three or four patrols wondering what the hell to do. We decided to head to the left and met up with about 5 or 6 people. Whoops, bad choice :D

I gave up a death card and was told to re-insert into a small bush behind the hill. I take two steps and proceed to surrender two Pope/UNA guys that I had completely snuck up on.

My greatest moment, however, was as my Mag locked up on me, I grabbed some kid's A5, dumped my paint into his hopper directly from my gun, and eliminated half a dozen UNA/Pope guys who had overrun our position.

Good times, in the end.

This post has been edited by Jav: 27 August 2007 - 11:18 AM

Dear SP,
Give us back the XMag.
Sincerely,
t('.'t)

Feedback

#3 User is offline   Hammy of Socal 

• Roses are red, your face is now blue, The truth is i owned u.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:faceshot103

Posted 27 August 2007 - 11:22 AM

lol , KID GOT OWNED
Puzuma show'd me the ban hammer, twice.
But He is stilled scared of me.
Warn: (70%) I am not quite satisfied yet.

Really? How about now? 80% and permanently gone.

#4 User is offline   Esgar 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadowmeld

Posted 27 August 2007 - 04:12 PM

I had a blast, even though I didn't play sunday ( I was a volunteer ref). I managed to barrel tag about 5 guys when they walked pas tme on the river (thank Asia that those reeds were there). I was almost a super-cyborg, but alas (or yay), it didn't come to be. I hope they iron out the rules kinks for the next scenario in six months (and get alot more refs. and don't change rules in the middle of the game).
Any joe with a rifle can make long shots. A true sniper is a master of stealth and concealment.
IPB Image

#5 User is offline   MommyDawg 

• I am MEAN!
  • PipPip

Posted 27 August 2007 - 08:55 PM

Boy I agree on the rule changes. That really sucked and dropped our Army way on the bottom by Sat night. I was on UNA side!

Saturday I got stuck behind enemy lines because of the cyborgs. Luckily one of my team members was also and we met up. Unluckily when we decided to move we moved right into the path of another patrol. Opps! Saturday night I turned into a "hardcore" player lol. I was jumping around those dang containers covering those that wanted to do the suicide runs and jumping back again. LOL not a pretty picture when you are as old as I am.

Sunday was by far the best though! I was separated from the group I was with and was under a tree watching one of the roads when our XO and Sarg came up behind me. They asked me if I was a Demo Expert and I said yes, thought they were going to jump for joy they were so happy. So they took me along on a mission to set 2 nerve gas bombs. To make a long story short I was all over that mission, even found out the part of my team was in the front trying to clear out the enemies. All of a sudden with 10 mins still left the XO and the Sarg decided to end the mission! I was so bummed! Not only that but they took off back to CP and the others moved on to the fight and lol I was left there! So I went and found other groups to go with. That wasn't an exciting part but dang I was so pumped over completing the mission and it never was finished.

My "Priceless" moment was when we had the others pushed back but someone told me that the other side had a section on our left flank and we had to get it back. So I started off that direction. Not far from the villages there was a cross roads and I was close to the section they were talking about. I got behind a tree facing up the road and hid in the bushes under it and waited. It only took a couple of mins and I could hear voices. LOL there was 6 of the other side walking straight up the road towards me. I just waited until they were next to me and jumped up shooting! All alone and by myself!

Although I knew I hit at least 2 of them they all ran and hid on the other side of the road. I could hear them asking "Where are they" "Do you see them?" "How many?". I didn't even call out the ones I hit because I didn't want them to know where I was, so when they tried to shoot at me I just shot back and hit 2. One of those 2 called hit and started walking out with his barrel cover on but behind him strolling along was another player with his gun down. I noticed no barrel cover and just as he lifted it I lit him up too. One of them finally got me through the trees and I came out. ROFLMBO needless to say they were a bit surprised that a little old lady ambushed them! I asked where the others were that I shot and one guy (the sneaky one that walked out with the dead player) said "Oh they went out that way" I asked him, "What about you? I got you." The poop said, "Oh yeah you got my leg" then walked back up the trail!! If I didnt have my barrel cover on I would have shot him again dang his hide. So I know I got at least 4 out of the 6.

So sorry for the long stories but OMG I had more fun than I have ever had before! Great people (mostly), refs were trying really hard although they didn't enforce the "your shot so you're out" rule. Lot of players wiped. Can't wait for the next one!

#6 User is offline   LoVeMyPuMp 

• LoVeMyPump
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:LoVeMyPuMp

Posted 27 August 2007 - 09:30 PM

Walking through the river waist deep. There were so many great moments, favorite was a guy with an electro shooting ropes at me from 40 yards away....... got him with a goggle shot....... with my pump........ he was needless to say, very unhappy. Great time, met so many great people. Can't wait for the next one!!!
PuMp PlAyEr 116!!!
My FeEdBaCk Feedback
Ebay Feedback http://myworld.ebay.com/bebesweety11690/
PbNation Feedback http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=345658

#7 User is offline   Esgar 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 August 2007 - 09:33 PM

Lol, the rules changes hurt us as well. Did you know that the pope guard got to become cyborgs, no strings attached, whenever they were on a mission? I really do hope they get more organized for the next one. This one was great, even with the cheating on both sides (lol, we have film of your team doing it!). If they cna just make up their minds, the next one will be wayyyy good.

EDIT: Ipaintu, were you one of the UNA/Popes who got in the river just before Asia teamed up with Eckron? When you guys were coming up that path? "Hey (Jon?) Wanna get wet?"

This post has been edited by Esgar: 27 August 2007 - 09:34 PM

Any joe with a rifle can make long shots. A true sniper is a master of stealth and concealment.
IPB Image

#8 User is offline   TheECP 

• Less QQ more Pew Pew
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 August 2007 - 09:41 PM

Yeah it was definitely a lot of fun....

So UNA/Pope's army, how did you like the OCMI Tank? :P
"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'........and I'll look down, and whisper 'No.'" -Rorschach

#9 User is offline   MommyDawg 

• I am MEAN!
  • PipPip

Posted 28 August 2007 - 08:34 AM

The tanks were a kick! The cyborgs were a pain (LOL literally!) or is that the cyborgs were IN pain! Just before the switch the Popes army came up the side of the river bank just next to the "dead zone". That was an awesome strategy. The first hit I took was from someone from that group.

Yes I agree there was cheating on both sides. I saw it on my side as well. Just before we started my team made an agreement that no matter how hot the fighting, how much cheating on either side, we would keep it honorable. Of course that was just 6 of us lol. No matter where you go or who you play with there will be someone along the lines that wipes and runs.

And no I didn't realize that the Popes army got to be cyborgs! I didn't see any after the first day. But dang did you see those poor guys that were cyborgs?

#10 User is offline   Esgar 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 August 2007 - 03:18 PM

Late on day one, there was a rule that was tossed in that said that the Pope's swedish guard got to become cyborgs while on a mission :o . I think that rule only lasted one mission though. I think it dissapered day two. YEa, I saw poor, poor Cartel. SOme guys on the field were TRYING to hurt the borgs. Poor guys.
IPB Image

#11 User is offline   MommyDawg 

• I am MEAN!
  • PipPip

Posted 29 August 2007 - 05:06 PM

Did you see this gun shooting at you? Proof I was there!
Posted Image

#12 User is offline   Blaze008 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:FJA

Posted 29 August 2007 - 07:31 PM

cool pic^

props

#13 User is offline   LoVeMyPuMp 

• LoVeMyPump
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:LoVeMyPuMp

Posted 29 August 2007 - 09:02 PM

Yeah Esgar, that was me. We got in and ended up waist deep. Wish I had a pic of that! LOL! Since we are posting proof we were there...... Me and my pump on the left...

Attached File(s)

PuMp PlAyEr 116!!!
My FeEdBaCk Feedback
Ebay Feedback http://myworld.ebay.com/bebesweety11690/
PbNation Feedback http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=345658

#14 User is offline   MommyDawg 

• I am MEAN!
  • PipPip

Posted 29 August 2007 - 09:33 PM

View Postipaintu2, on Aug 29 2007, 09:02 PM, said:

Yeah Esgar, that was me. We got in and ended up waist deep. Wish I had a pic of that! LOL! Since we are posting proof we were there...... Me and my pump on the left...

After this weekend I have an all new and total respect for pumps! Dang awesome guns!

#15 User is offline   Esgar 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 August 2007 - 10:13 PM

View Postipaintu2, on Aug 29 2007, 09:02 PM, said:

Lol, you guys were about four feet form me. I was hiding in the reeds between you and your guys on the river trail by the trees. Your guys on the trail kept screaming "theres a sniper in the bushes!" and were firing about a foot above my head. I can't beleive you all walked right past me.

This post has been edited by Esgar: 29 August 2007 - 10:16 PM

IPB Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users