• You cannot reply to this topic

A5 Qloader? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Idealist Paintball 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:idealistpaintball

Posted 03 December 2008 - 04:37 PM

Would it be a good idea to get a Qloader for my A5 as a Sabre? It seems like a good idea for the whole low profile thing but it also only holds 100rds each which might not be the best for a Sabre....

Any thoughts?

#2 User is offline   FIREMAN IV 

• Gun Shop
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 December 2008 - 01:56 PM

I have an A5 with a Q loader and I guess you could say I played the sabre postion. Get a q loader because you want one and want the advantages it offers, not because of the positions. To me you end up playing a different way with a q loader anyway because of having only 100 rds at a time. I would get more q pods so you can stay in games longer. It seemed to me that I started taking better shots with the q loader due to having limited paint.

By the way the q loader is not something you can just add on and run with. You have to take time and learn how it works in and out. You have to read the instructions. The q pods come pre winded but you still have to make minor adjustments to them so you need to know how they work as well.
If you have anymore questions let me know and I will try and answer them.
KEEP MORE OF THAT PAYCHECK-FAIRTAX-

"We @ Metadyne Think you have the coolest wife ever" Post-it note on Havac

#3 User is offline   Guy In Digi Camo 

• The Forum Authority On Alaska- pm me if you have any ?'s
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Guy In Digi Camo

Posted 06 December 2008 - 03:33 AM

I have seen an A-5 with a qloader and i am impressed with its rate of feeding but the peron told me that the main thing is to learn all you can about it otherwise itll just be a bad day for you.
Going to be in Alaska check out my up to date post where you can get your questions answeredAlaska

#4 User is offline   Anti-Hero13 

• Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:kimmle

Posted 06 December 2008 - 06:31 AM

I don't know much about q loaders, but you shouldn't think of only having 100 rounds as a bad thing. It's just different. If you do get it just be aware that you might need to play differently with it but, it shouldn't be that much of a change.
aut viam inveniam aut faciam- I'll either find a way or make one

#5 User is offline   FIREMAN IV 

• Gun Shop
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 December 2008 - 08:31 AM

yes you have to know how the system works so if you do have a problem you will most likely be able to work through the problem so you can stay in the game. so far the only real problem I have had is the screw breaking. My pods are older so the plastic has become brittle. I have sent my screws to q loader, both the ones that were broke and the ones that still worked and got them all replaced. The screw is the center of the q pod and the drive spring goes inside of this. the outside of the screw looks like a spiral stair case to feed the paintballs.
KEEP MORE OF THAT PAYCHECK-FAIRTAX-

"We @ Metadyne Think you have the coolest wife ever" Post-it note on Havac

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users