• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sniper recruitment Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Lt.Col.Vortex 

• Death itself
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 May 2011 - 07:50 PM

This thread is not to debate a snipers existence or anything of the sort. With the mods approving, it is just a quick run down of what we at A.C.E.S. Sniper forum are all about. SO without any further adue, hear is our forum creator, Archangel.

The idea to form a paintball sniper group was initially met with some resistance. It is however because of this resistance that we were spurred to come together as a community and create something that would leave a lasting impression. Enter the A.C.E.S. This group is not an assembly of self proclaimed "elite" players but instead a collection of like minded individuals who share a common interest in paintball sniping. We chose the name because it best emphasized these interests: Accuracy, Concealment, Evasion, Stealth.

The A.C.E.S. understand that the only thing the paintball community can agree upon when it comes to sniping is that the topic is widely debated and not always widely accepted. It was for this reason that we needed a place to call our own, away from the venomous commentary offered by nay-sayers and the over indulgence of fantasy do to the rise of sniper folklore. Our members run the gamut in both skill and experience. We know that a dedicated player brings more to this sport than a talented one and for that reason we use your convictions as your qualifications.

If you truly think that paintball sniping is for you we encourage you to stop on by and learn more about us. You can find our web forum at: http://snipertalk.proboards.com

This post has been edited by Jack the Ripper: 23 May 2011 - 08:53 PM

#2 User is offline   Private Silver 

• Das poomp
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Private Silver

Posted 21 May 2011 - 10:03 AM

If that bit at the end is supposed to be a link, might wanna fix it.

Nice though, I like the mindset it gives off.
Posted Image
SO Feedback +2/ E-bay feedback +14

#3 User is offline   Zz Loth zZ 

• Wellst Obviously We Have a Rapist
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:ZZLOTHZZ

Posted 21 May 2011 - 10:23 AM

Cool. You said that,

This group is not an assembly of self proclaimed "elite" players but instead a collection of like minded individuals who share a common interest in paintball sniping.
Yet your acronym is "ACES". Lol

I understand that you took the time to explain what aces stood for,

We chose the name because it best emphasized these interests: Accuracy, Concealment, Evasion, Stealth.
But I still thought it was kind of funny. :)

I myself am not into sniping or anything of the sort, so please don't take this as criticism, I just simply wanted to point out that it was funny.

This post has been edited by Zz Loth zZ: 21 May 2011 - 10:24 AM

#4 User is offline   Ghost 54 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Ghost 54

Posted 22 May 2011 - 06:14 PM

Yes sounds good. But need to fix the link. :ghillie:

#5 User is offline   Lt.Col.Vortex 

• Death itself
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 May 2011 - 08:53 PM

Crap, fixed link :)

#6 User is offline   Lt.Col.Vortex 

• Death itself
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 May 2011 - 08:56 PM

View PostZz Loth zZ, on 21 May 2011 - 12:23 PM, said:

Cool. You said that,

This group is not an assembly of self proclaimed "elite" players but instead a collection of like minded individuals who share a common interest in paintball sniping.
Yet your acronym is "ACES". Lol

I understand that you took the time to explain what aces stood for,

We chose the name because it best emphasized these interests: Accuracy, Concealment, Evasion, Stealth.
But I still thought it was kind of funny. :)

I myself am not into sniping or anything of the sort, so please don't take this as criticism, I just simply wanted to point out that it was funny.

The whole ACES was an after thought. We where just "sniper talks", but someone got the brilliant idea to name out attributes, and we put 2 and 2 together and came up with ACES.

#7 User is offline   super_stalker 

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 May 2011 - 03:11 AM

I still think that being a "sniper" is a waste of time an energy in an actual game. I've yet to play in a big game Where a lone "sniper" or a group of "snipers" played a significant role in a game. Far more is accomplished with good leadership and standard players.

But that is my experience.

For the record I prefer playing pump, with a SC phantom or PGP. So no need to accuse me of being a paint dumping electro pro wanna be or what ever.
One of a kind pump mag F/S/T Open AND stock class capable.

"The knockdown power is approximately equal to, but not greater than that of a small Spanish child being hurled through a stove door at around 1,500ft ASL with a 5 knot crosswind on thursday, 31 degrees celcius, with 56% humidity."-FrozenCarnitas.

#8 User is offline   Lt.Col.Vortex 

• Death itself
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 May 2011 - 03:39 PM

LOL, good point, and I like how your a pump.

The sniper roll if just a class of player, just like a rifleman or demo expert. Yah most people dont believe in them, and most deny any exist, but thats there opinion., which is fine with me.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users