Special Ops Paintball: Guerilla air regulators - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Guerilla air regulators brief overview of the regs, warrantanty and gear. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   emr_ambush_alpha67 

• ambush AkA the law
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:ambush_alpha67

Posted 20 September 2007 - 07:02 AM

Guerilla air regulators

Over the past year and a half I have become very familiar with Guerilla air regs such as the ambush, assault, FukU, and the myth. So far I have found that all of these regs will work with any gun EXCEPT the myth. Do to the way the myth is set up the myth reg to my most recent knowledge was unable to work with WDP Angel markers. They efficiency isn’t as well as it normally is with say the Ambush. Yes this is coming from a former sponsored player of the product but this is my honest opinion of the company. The best thing I have found with this companys product is the myth reg. the myth reg is only ¾ of an inch long from the external insert port of the HPA tank. The tank is greatly reduced creating a smaller profile of the body and marker. A link to the web site is here http://www.guerrillaair.com/myth.html but for warning if the reg is not in stock u may have to wait a little for them to become back in stock. Guerrilla air takes there time when making there regs but trust me its worth the wait. A direct link to there store is located here. http://www.guerrilla...store/index.php. You also have the chance to pick between your warranties with the company from a one year warranty of service fees for free when u purchase a regulator or u can upgrade to a 3 year warranty only costing u $20 in the end your gona love the help. alos they have a selective strete gear inclouding there own product and the FukU product.
~RIP~ Owego Outlaws
NJ TITANS!!! HOW WE ROLLL!!!! SOOOOOUUUTTTHHHH SSSIIIDDDEEE!!!!
~I AM THE SLINKEY~

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users