#16 User is offline   CapnStank 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:CapnStank

Posted 28 May 2010 - 02:37 PM

Ridethehate, on May 28 2010, 10:08 AM, said:

Heyo,

I was thinking about doing this to my Dye I4 mask but its really small to place anykind of fans.
My problem isnt my mask foggin up but my glasses in the mask, I cant see without them and contacts are not a option, I even call around to local eyeware shops and asked what they suggest and the number one suggestion was CatCrap. I called all around and cant find that anywhere local.

Anyone out there with a different fix for fogging?

Thanks
Hate

I've heard rumors of everything from alcohol-free hand-soap to spitting on the lens. Your best bet might just be to google some different ideas and give them a try. Worst case scenario might be buying a new mask that's more glasses friendly. (Sorry, I can't recommend anything since I don't play with anyone who uses glasses inside their mask)

Frankly one thing often overlooked I find is simply getting in better shape. If you can control your breathing and slow it down quicker then you'll have less humidity inside your mask to deal with.

EDIT: Couldn't English very far.

This post has been edited by CapnStank: 28 May 2010 - 02:38 PM

"Watch out for the guy with the pump, they tend to hit their target."
My BST Feedback: +3/0

#17 User is offline   THE Biscuit 

• "...The snozberries taste like snozberries..."
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 May 2010 - 11:36 AM

Ridethehate, on May 28 2010, 09:08 AM, said:

Heyo,

I was thinking about doing this to my Dye I4 mask but its really small to place anykind of fans.
My problem isnt my mask foggin up but my glasses in the mask, I cant see without them and contacts are not a option, I even call around to local eyeware shops and asked what they suggest and the number one suggestion was CatCrap. I called all around and cant find that anywhere local.

Anyone out there with a different fix for fogging?

Thanks
Hate

check these fans out. They should be small enough to fit the I4's.
"So I'm sorry, but there are some noobs that are just more fun than a barrel of monkeys." -Snatch_Patcherson

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users