• You cannot reply to this topic

War Games 2011 NATO vs Warsaw Pact Rate Topic: -----

#196 User is offline   Gene 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:ToT-Spinout

Posted 06 October 2011 - 03:53 PM

Wow that's 30 min of my life I will never get back, spent it reading nonsense drivel from 3 or 4 people spouting the same thing over and over. This is smack talk, bah. There is a reason Bad Monkeys, and Team on Target are not allowed to run together. You will find out why first hand when we roll out on the field come November.

Till then....
Spinout

#197 User is offline   DEATHSTROKE 

• SNAKE EYES-RED HORSE RIDER
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:snakeeyes3579

Posted 06 October 2011 - 05:05 PM

Warsaw pact, I don't think you truly understand what's going to happen here, so let me lay it out for you. You have such teams as Jesters courtl, XR, Swamp Donkeys, Crimson Aces/Fourhorsemen, we are not talking about newbies here...WE ARE TALKING ABOUT SEASONED PLAYER'S, PAINTBALL WARRIORS, you speak of history ....HISTORY HAS SHOWN THAT THESE WARRIORS HAVE SEEN THE FACE OF BATTLE MANY TIMES, ON THE FRONT LINE'S AND BEEN VICTORIOUS!!!! What does that mean Snake eyes you ask? To which I reply....YOUR OBLIVION!!! THERE WILL BE NO RUNNING NO HIDEING NO SURRENDER!!! WARSAW PACT JUDGMENT DAY IS COMEING!!! THE FOURHORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE ARE COMING !!! YOU WILL CLOSE YOUR EYES.... TO TRY TO AVOID LOOKING UPON THE DEVASTATION NATO FORCES WILL LEAVE IN THEIR WAKE!!!

you might try putting a call into Georgia maybe there's some teams up there you can get.
REGRET NOTHING, FEAR LESS!!!!

Posted Image

#198 User is offline   DEATHSTROKE 

• PipPip

Posted 06 October 2011 - 05:18 PM

View PostGene, on 06 October 2011 - 05:53 PM, said:

Wow that's 30 min of my life I will never get back, spent it reading nonsense drivel from 3 or 4 people spouting the same thing over and over. This is smack talk, bah. There is a reason Bad Monkeys, and Team on Target are not allowed to run together. You will find out why first hand when we roll out on the field come November.

Till then....
Spinout

Yeah aaaaa....I think Im scared now.

Posted Image

#199 User is offline   Gene 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 06 October 2011 - 07:04 PM

OH NO. NOT SEASONED PAINTBALL WARRIORS!! I'm quaking in my Superman underroos! Geez you guys sound like a broken record, or a bad HBO speacial.

#200 User is offline   -JC-Jester 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:-OR-Jester

Posted 06 October 2011 - 10:32 PM

And you sound like a scared Communist, but you already knew that! You say we sound like a broken record. Funny. It is just a defense mechanism for you, because your fearful leader limits you to what you are allowed to say! Once Commander Spook and the MATO Forces liberate you crom your repressive regime and give you a taste of freedom, you will be thanking us!
Posted Image

#201 User is offline   Gene 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 06 October 2011 - 11:03 PM

Nah, not oppressed, I go against the grain naturally. So even if he was trying, it wouldn't work. Just look at your posts for the last 14 pages, "no where for you to run" "we're going to blah blah blah" you sound like my little sisters scratched and skipping diskoteka avariya record. Put a sweaty sock in it! Would ya?

#202 User is offline   DEATHSTROKE 

• PipPip

Posted 06 October 2011 - 11:07 PM

Superman underoos....hmmmm yeah I get that from you. So Gene what's up? You have come on this forum and made a statement which in my interpretation implies that your side(TOT, BAD MONKEYS ) are a force to be reckoned with....I will give you that (respect between to players) put see the thing is you talk like once your two teams take the field no one else has a chance.... true?

This post has been edited by DEATHSTROKE: 06 October 2011 - 11:08 PM

Posted Image

#203 User is offline   -JC-Jester 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:-OR-Jester

Posted 06 October 2011 - 11:09 PM

Why? Its gotta be better then the nonsense you guys have to say :)

Only about a month away, getting excited to see old friends and make some new ones!!!
Posted Image

#204 User is offline   The Baroness 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Baroness

Posted 07 October 2011 - 05:21 AM

Seasoned players?? Maybe u think your going up against a bunch of newbies...thier is nothing new about us except for maybe the NEW BUTT WHOOPING WARSAW is going to give you this year...TIME TO GET OUT OF THE PAST AND LOOK FORWARD TO THE FUTURE BOYS.

FOR NATO YOUR FUTURE LOOKS VERY VERY VERY VERY BLEAK...SOON ENOUGH THE WAR WILL BE UPON US I FEEL SORRY FOR ALL OF YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE FOR YOUR SOULS WILL HAVE NO CHANCE AGAINST THE WARSAW PACT...YOU WILL BE THE REASON FOR YOUR OWN DEMISE!!
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”
CONTRACTED MURDER, DEATH, KILLER
TEAM ON TARGET

#205 User is offline   T.O.T 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 07 October 2011 - 05:31 AM

see the thing is you talk like once your two teams take the field no one else has a chance.... true?

This sums it up just right, yes we do along with T.O.T.'s new Allied forces.
David "Taz" Joseph
Team On Target

#206 User is offline   voodoo 

• Black Ops Apocalypse Rogue Squad (B.O.A.R.S)
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Voodoo

Posted 07 October 2011 - 06:31 AM

If we bring half our best game and u bring your dead level best....you are still out matched.... Regardless of armor, numbers or grammatical inconsistencies!

(this is smack....plz! Take no offense as I have the utmost respect for my fellow scenario ballers!!!!!)
Posted Image
~XTREME REIGN~B.O.A.R.S

#207 User is offline   The Baroness 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Baroness

Posted 07 October 2011 - 06:57 AM

Just wanna say to The Court...happy to hear your boys are back safe and sound from overseas...we speak of WAR and we look forward to "battle" but they are the real heroes...Thanks to them for all the they do and endure while away...much blessings!
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”
CONTRACTED MURDER, DEATH, KILLER
TEAM ON TARGET

#208 User is offline   DEATHSTROKE 

• PipPip

Posted 07 October 2011 - 07:48 AM

View PostThe Baroness, on 07 October 2011 - 08:57 AM, said:

Just wanna say to The Court...happy to hear your boys are back safe and sound from overseas...we speak of WAR and we look forward to "battle" but they are the real heroes...Thanks to them for all the they do and endure while away...much blessings!

Well said Baroness much luv to your boys Court, also happy they made it home safe.

This post has been edited by DEATHSTROKE: 07 October 2011 - 10:15 AM

Posted Image

#209 User is offline   DEATHSTROKE 

• PipPip

Posted 07 October 2011 - 07:54 AM

View PostGene, on 07 October 2011 - 01:03 AM, said:

Nah, not oppressed, I go against the grain naturally. So even if he was trying, it wouldn't work. Just look at your posts for the last 14 pages, "no where for you to run" "we're going to blah blah blah" you sound like my little sisters scratched and skipping diskoteka avariya record. Put a sweaty sock in it! Would ya?

Nice job with the spelling there.

Posted Image

#210 User is offline   DEATHSTROKE 

• PipPip

Posted 07 October 2011 - 10:08 AM

View PostT.O.T, on 07 October 2011 - 07:31 AM, said:

see the thing is you talk like once your two teams take the field no one else has a chance.... true?

This sums it up just right, yes we do along with T.O.T.'s new Allied forces.

You will not be playing a bunch of walkons and want be teams, you will be playing other organized scenario teams, such as yourself, whole different story. Ask yourself this question, why has Ducan allowed your two teams to run on the same side for this game if as your teammate says, and I quote, (TOT an Bad Monkeys are not allowed to play together at most fields because we dominate so hard entire teams leave because it is pointless) Let me answer that for you.........BECAUSE MAYBE JUST MAYBE WARSAW PACT MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE WITH YOUR TWO TEAMS COMBINED, YOU SPEAK OF DOMINATING, I SAY TO YOU, YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THAT WORD MEANS BUT YOU WILL!!!! WAR IS COMING!!!

Gene dont take it personal no one else is where just on here taking trash, hypeing up the game.

Posted Image

Share this topic:

• (32 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users