Special Ops Paintball: July 15 "Battle For Baghdad" Balls to the Wall Big Game 2007 - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

July 15 "Battle For Baghdad" Balls to the Wall Big Game 2007 Blast Camp in Hobart, Indiana Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   ARKK ANGELZ EAGLE 

• Commander of Arkk Angelz
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:ARKK ANGELZ EAGLE

Posted 27 June 2007 - 04:49 PM

BALLS TO THE WALL 2007

THE BATTLE FOR BAGHDAD

July 15, 2007

THE PEACEKEEPER SURGE IS UPON IRAQ. THERE IS ONLY ONE OPTION LEFT. PROTECT THE MOTHER LAND AND ALL OF HER GLORY.

Schedule:

8:00 AM Gates Open
9:00 AM Rules for the Day
9:30 AM Game Begins
NOON Morning Game Ends, Lunch
1:15 PM Afternoon Game Begins
3:45 PM Game Ends
4:00 PM Raffle

INVADERS

STARTING POINTS: BERM, THE WALL, OCTAGON
INSERTION POINT: THE WALL (TERRORISTS MAY NOT ENTER THE WALL)

OFFICERS: 3 COMMANDERS WILL BE USED TO COORDINATE MOVEMENT FROM THE STARTING POINTS

OBJECTIVES:
• Regain Control of the US Embassy
• Take Control of the Government Complex
• Eliminate the Political Presence
• Preserve Oil Refineries
• Liberate the Prisoners
• Find any “Weapons of Mass Destruction”

TERRORISTS

STARTING POINT: EVERY BUILDING
INSERTION POINT: MOBILE INSERTION

OBJECTIVES:
• Stop the Invasion of the Peacekeepers
• Defend the Government Complex
• Protect Your Political Leaders
• Destroy the Oil Refineries if Necessary
• Do Not Allow Your Prisoners to be Rescued
• Protect the Arms Building

TEAMS BEGIN THE GAME AT THEIR STARTING POINTS. THE TERRORIST FORCE WILL BE GIVEN THE GUN TRUCK, ROADSIDE BOMBS, DYNAMITE, AND SEVERAL WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. THE GUN TRUCK WILL ACT AS A MOBILE INSERTION POINT FOR THE TERRORIST FORCES. THE INVADING PEACEKEEPERS WILL BE GIVEN FULL USE OF THE WALL FOR THEIR INSERTIONS AND TO COORDINATE ATTACK EFFORTS. THERE WILL BE FLAGS PLACED IN THE GOVERNMENT COMPLEX. PEACEKEEPERS MUST CONTROL ALL 5 FLAG STATIONS TO BE AWARDED CONTROL OF THE GOVERNMENT COMPLEX. WHEN THE PEACEKEEPERS MAINTAIN CONTROL OF THEIR EMBASSY (MESSHALL) FOR MORE THAN 5 MINUTES, IT WILL BECOME THEIR SECOND INSERTION POINT.

ALL PLAYERS ARE RESPONSIBLE TO KNOW THE SCENARIO. IF YOU WOULD LIKE A PERSONAL FIELD MAP, ASK FOR ONE AT THE REGISTRATION WINDOW. IGNORANCE IS NOT AN EXCUSE TO BREAK THE RULES!!!

The tank will be available to any player on the Terrorist team that wishes to use it. All players must supply their own paint while riding in the tank.

TO ELIMINATE THE TANK, A PLAYER MUST TOSS A GRENADE THROUGH THE GUN TURRET. ANY PLAYER WHO INTENTIONALLY COMES WITHIN
5 FEET OF THE TANK IS AUTOMATICALLY ELIMINATED. ANY PLAYER THAT JUMPS OR CLIMBS ONTO THE TANK WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE FIELD FOR THE DAY.

Ten Gun Giveaway

10. Tacamo AK-47 :ninja:
9. Tacamo AK-47 :ninja:
8. Tacamo AK-47 :ninja:
7. Tacamo AK-47 :ninja:
6. Tacamo AK-47 :ninja:
5. Smart Parts Ion :D
4. Smart Parts Ion :D
3. Smart Parts Ion :D
2. Smart Parts Ion :D
1. Invert Mini :D

Dozens of other prizes: including air systems, masks, clothing, and other miscellaneous prizes (hats, sweat bands, etc)

If you want information on hotels, restaurants, and campgrounds in the area, go here:

http://blastcampforum.proboards107.com/ind...1217&page=1

Information should be in the first post. Field paint only! 2000 ct. case costs $60. 1000 paintballs will cost you $45. Entry fee is $20.

Some rules of the field you guys should know:

*270 fps maximum
*.68 calibur only
*Semi-Auto is good, but will allow auto as long as it doesn't cause any problems
*Discounts and Coupons will not be accepted due to counterfeit
*No Paintzookas, LAWs or anyother rocket launcher paint gun.
*No smoke grenades I think as well...bring them if you want, but be sure to ask if you can use them. Due to the thick vegetation around the buildings and roads, definantly no 'Hot' smokes.

Blast Camp is located at 550 West 600 North; Hobart, Indiana. Here is information on location and directions:

http://www.blastcamp.../directions.htm

If you have questions about the field itself, feel free to ask me.

Hope to see some of you guys there!

This post has been edited by ARKK ANGELZ EAGLE: 27 June 2007 - 04:53 PM

IPB Image

#2 User is offline   Dark Shadow Hunter 

• Screwball, one each.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Dark Shadow Hunter

Posted 27 June 2007 - 07:48 PM

If I hadn't have already made plans to go to another game I would go to this one. It sounds like it would be a great time.

If I hadn't have already made plans to go to another game I would go to this one. It sounds like it would be a great time.

#3 User is offline   ARKK ANGELZ EAGLE 

• PipPip

Posted 09 July 2007 - 10:57 AM

Yeah, its a really nice field. I think we have the largest trench network, or at least used to, and thats usually really a blast, popping out of the trench to scare the bejeezus out of some patrol. The field has a lot of building admidst forest and fields, which are dotted with pill boxes and a sunken in hilltop known as the Berm, which has a multi-layered pill box perimeter and guards the main road to a walled enclosure of buildings.
IPB Image

#4 User is offline   RPGDAWG 

• Ride Or Die Son
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 July 2007 - 08:17 AM

Wish I had known about this game sooner. This is the field that's a former military base correct?.. Tons of buildings and lots of playing surface.. If it's the same place.. I've been wanting to play there since last year when someone showed me some pictures of it.

Hopefully I can catch a later game there.

#5 User is offline   ARKK ANGELZ EAGLE 

• PipPip

Posted 10 July 2007 - 09:16 AM

Yeah, thats the place. My computer was down a lot, so I couldn't get the information over here sooner. There's something later in the month going on, so I'll get information on that as well.
IPB Image

#6 User is offline   RPGDAWG 

• Ride Or Die Son
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 July 2007 - 08:10 PM

please do.. I gotta get over to a game at this place.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users