Special Ops Paintball: After Market Grip for 98c Pro w/ E-grip? - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

After Market Grip for 98c Pro w/ E-grip? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   SHOOTSWITHEYESCLOSED 

• ?
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:SHOOTSWITHEYESCLOSED

Posted 29 October 2009 - 12:22 PM

Hey I just wanted to know if anyone has a grip that fits the 98 custom with the e grip other than the stock grip.

I bought the dye sticky grips thinking they would fit but there is a piece of hard plastic that keeps the grip from staying flush. Forgot about the solenoid sticking out. Not sure if i want to cut into the inside of the grip to make if flush or make my own grip. Just wanted to know if anyone has tried this or found a different grip out there.

#2 User is offline   Thumper113 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Ace0rz

Posted 29 October 2009 - 10:58 PM

i still have the stock grip the gun game with... had e grip and a R/T but that was not for me..

my friend has dye sticky grips and my old E trigger.. i THINK he took a soldering iron and made a hole in the grip... or heated it with the iron and used a paper clip to make a smaller hole.. i cant remember how he did it..
Special Ops Paintball Elite - Earned at Living Legends 3
Paintball Explosion
FTP inc.

#3 User is offline   SHOOTSWITHEYESCLOSED 

• ?
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SHOOTSWITHEYESCLOSED

Posted 30 October 2009 - 08:39 PM

View PostSO45615, on Oct 30 2009, 12:58 AM, said:

i still have the stock grip the gun game with... had e grip and a R/T but that was not for me..

my friend has dye sticky grips and my old E trigger.. i THINK he took a soldering iron and made a hole in the grip... or heated it with the iron and used a paper clip to make a smaller hole.. i cant remember how he did it..

good to know, i have searched everywhere to find someone who has done this. I need to get it done fast so that i can go out and play. i bought a 1 inch metal grinding wheel for my drill to grind it away ($3.50), it fits perfectly into the stock grip spot for the solenoid. wish me luck! If it doesn't work ill go with the heat element. I'll take pics if it works.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users