• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Closest kill ever Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#46 User is offline   cheff1983 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 March 2008 - 07:43 PM

My closest kill was around 8 feet. i was crawling between 2 creek beds sneak'in up on someone. about that time someone popped their head up to the right of me. He didn't see me because i was bedded down in some small bambo. he walked right in my line of sight and i got a very nice head shot.

#47 User is offline   rayed 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Ray Thomas

Post icon  Posted 27 March 2008 - 06:07 PM

me and my friend were at this huge scenario game [IA Drang] and we send one random guy on this huge tower to spot us. so my friend and i get angles on some random nooby guy that just walked in admiring the tall tower and completely caught off guard we lit him up about 8ft away until he was on his back and threw his gun up in the air. he was like 30 and it was funny as hell. (i'm 15 and my friend 14 so it was fulfilling)

#48 User is offline   Phish 

• Phish
  • PipPip

Posted 05 April 2008 - 05:15 AM

My gun was broken so i grabed a big stick for the rest of the day and just snuck up behind people.

#49 User is offline   luckyxtreme 

• Bad Karma Dagger
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:lucky [Bad Karma]

Posted 06 April 2008 - 12:39 PM

Yesterday I popped a guy twice in the rib cage from about 10 feet away. He was laying in the prone position looking in the other direction. This might be the closest I have killed someone without them noticing me.

#50 User is offline   CdnNinja 

• The enemy cannot push a button, if you disable his hand.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 April 2008 - 05:42 PM

I was moving up in some bushes next to the trail. I heard someone so I stopped and waited for a clear shot. It was about 10 feet away I'm guessing.
Posted Image

#51 User is offline   cabose 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:cabose

Posted 08 April 2008 - 10:39 PM

When I went to the UK two summers ago I played a game with some 6th forum kids. Anyway we where playing kamikaze and my team was really unexperienced vs a bunch of guys who know what they where doing. So Naturally they get the bomb and start advancing and there guy with the bomb makes a run for it trying to get to our base but realizes its a bad idea and gets in a bunker. At this point he is about twenty feet away from me and there is nothing to cover an advance plus I have no paint. So in all my wisdom I rush the guy slide and slam into the bunker and shove my marker over the top right into his face screaming at him to surrender with a few choice words. The guy basically ran off the field and I got mad respect.

"Egales may soar but beavers dont get sucked into jet engines"
Daggers fights are short and fast, like a sprinting midget.
Pain Heals, Chicks Dig Scars, Glory Lasts Forever

#52 User is offline   Match99 

• Hmph. He tried to take me marker.
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 April 2008 - 07:02 PM

Ambush sniping, they walked within five feet of me... laying in shadows works, waited till they were bout five feet away. Then unloaded on the four of em... three eliminated within seven feet and the other had instinct and took cover... gogged him after a few minutes.

#53 User is offline   Co-1 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Co-1

Posted 15 April 2008 - 05:11 AM

during practice we switched up teams and on kid forgot and bunkered down with me so i shot him in the but with my gun pretty much touching him he got super PERTURBED and unloaded on me then we got in a fight but still it was fun
HustlePaintball.com all your paintball needs

#54 User is offline   xxSniperxx 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:XxSandmanXx

Posted 17 April 2008 - 08:20 AM

My happened last Sunday. We were playing 3v3 elimination. I play "sniper" and was lying down in some great cover. I had eyes on 2 of their 3 players. I opened fire on the furthest knowing that one of my teammates would pick off the other once he moved from my position. I took 3 shots. First being a guideball that was dead on only to be stopped by some brush. Same for the second shot. Third was a hit. I turned to see the other opponent finish moving out of my firing lane and into one of my teammates. I fired a couple shots into his direction to give my teammate time to get into better position. Once they got into a decent firefight, I happened to catch a glimpse of something to my right. Their 3rd player was no more than 11 feet from me and had a bead on me. He was in a crouched position but had a barrel break, thank God. He then lost his balance and fell over backwards. I fired 2 shots into his ribcage. After more than 5 hours of playing time, he was still complaining about the sting and the welts did look quite painful. Thinking back on it now, I shouldve asked for a surrender.

#55 User is offline   Rednecker 

• Hard to hit a 5'6 100 pound target huh.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Rednecker

Posted 17 April 2008 - 08:34 AM

We were playing on a WWll course and there was a big hill down the middle. Right off the break i go to the closest foxhole to the hill and wait. Another guy pops up at the hill and sees me so i shoot at him. As soon as his head goes down i rush the hill. I ran up it and jumped over it then shot the guy in the back while i was still in the air. My team thought it was the coolest thing ever. About 2-3 feet.
If you've bunkered someone put this in your sig.

Pain is temporary
But glory lasts forever

#56 User is offline   Silvrdog 

• De dog is in da house...
  • Pip

Posted 17 April 2008 - 08:36 AM

I would say that my closest kill was about 6-8 feet away. I was lying in some tall ferns on a slope, acting as a sniper.:ghillie: So as I laid there My friend came up to use a tree as cover.......he never saw me. :D

This post has been edited by Silvrdog: 17 April 2008 - 08:37 AM

They who sacrifice liberty for safety...deserve neither.

~Benjamin Franklin~

People need not fear their Government, but the Government should fear their people.

#57 User is offline   undeadmouse 

• Look! An undead mouse!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:undeadmouse

Posted 08 May 2008 - 03:22 PM

I have two.
The first is where where someone ran up the side of the bunker I was behind (it's a shipping container/boxcar thingy, if you've ever played a Ft. Detrick you'll know the bunker I mean) and I instincutally shot him from about a foot away.
Lucky thing for him is he was wearing like 6 shirts and a thick sweatshirt, so I don't think he even felt it.

The second was sort of the opposite. I was running up the side and at one of the bunkers there was another player hiding.
I just ran past and yelled Surrender quickly.

Hide in shame from my lack of aim! - Pump Member 112 (It's been over 2 years, okay?) ...blah dropped to 54% shot efficiency.
I'm back from a long long long time of no paintball, drooling over markers older then I am.

#58 User is offline   madmatt74 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:madmatt74

Posted 08 May 2008 - 07:22 PM

I had a guy pinned about 15 feet away behind a dirt mound and tree . Shot him once in the head and he wiped it . Shot him again in the head and still he kept shooting . When he ducked to reload i charged him and lit him up at about 2 feet and then shot his buddy in the side of the head at 6 feet. DIE CHEATERS DIE!!!!!

This post has been edited by madmatt74: 08 May 2008 - 07:29 PM

#59 User is offline   silenthornet 

• Insert witty phrase here
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:silenthornet

Posted 08 May 2008 - 07:28 PM

I was playing an industrial speedball field (barrels and fences for bunkers). I had taken up the position of frontman and taken the equivalent of the 50 dorito (a stack of barrels). I fired a bunch of shots at surrounding opfor (I was almost behind them), and I see one streak past my left and dive onto the other side of the bunker. I looked around the left, asked him to surrender, and as he dove back (trying to get an angle of both sides) I went around the other side and shot him in the mask.

The bunker was thin, it was a 6 foot kill, maybe 8.
It is dark. You are likely to be flanked.

#60 User is offline   DaggerofBWUK 

• Theknightofbwuk-dagger styley
  • PipPip

Posted 17 May 2008 - 10:37 AM

Okay I didn't participate in this atall but I could have if my cyclone system didn't die T_T

Anywho: we were on a woodsball pitch and in the middle was a HUGE bush, equivilant to the center 50 I guess (I dont speedball). But I was in a bunker to the right back towards our base and my mate Matt ran up to a pile of logs and branches a few feet from the centre bush, then out of nowhere my other mate's sister (21) runs through the centre bush and leaned over Matt's cover. She shot 5 consectutive shots with an Inferno (Field gun), point blank, barrel against his skin. While I sat uselessly in my bunker unable to shoot anymore that one shot at her, which missed, I stared at him writhing in pain. Later he came back on the pitch (no respawns) cos only one paintball burst (?!?!).
"May be the new kid on the block
but that don't really matter
'Cos I is from Gloucestershire
and I can drive a tra-ar"

Share this topic:

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users