Special Ops Paintball: Operation Yellow Scorpion - 03/16/2008 - Special Ops Paintball

• (9 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Operation Yellow Scorpion - 03/16/2008 Outdoor Adventure in Bowie Maryland Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Ashrak 

• Precipice
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 February 2008 - 10:37 PM

NEW SCENARIO FROM OUTDOOR ADVENTURE IN BOWIE, MARYLAND

OPERATION YELLOW SCORPION

SEE LINK FOR DETAILS TO DEFEAT THE CHICOM MENACE
Alea iacta est ~ The board is set, the pieces are moving.
~ Like the leaves of the forest when Summer is green, That host with their banners at sunset were seen:
Like the leaves of the forest when Autumn hath blown, That host on the morrow lay withered and strown. ~ Destruction of Sennacherib

~ Believe me, dear Sir: there is not in the American states a man who more cordially loves a union with his country than I do. But, by the God that made me, I will cease to exist before I yield to a connection on such terms as the United States Congress proposes; and in this, I think I speak the sentiments of America. ~ Thomas Jefferson (modernized)
Summertime Blues

#2 User is offline   MOCA 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:STEALTH LINE

Posted 02 February 2008 - 04:12 PM

Actually I was thinking it would be fun to go Chinese. Let's see what the others think.
-MOCA B)

MOCA motto- Silentium Trucidat "Silence Kills". Originator of MOCA Masters Of Camouflage and Ambush
SL-68 II Robin Hood Pumper

#3 User is offline   Ashrak 

• Precipice
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 February 2008 - 04:44 PM

I am just waiting to hear about where the Chinese will start and where the Marines will start. I wonder who will start of with the Castle. Regardless of which side I choose, I am def volunteering to be commander again.

The attractive thing about the Chinese is that they will probably have an assination mission to complete per the writeup on the OA website. On the other hand, my gear kit is kind of like a Marine's so I might look out of wack. I am looking at buying at a back up gun at some point (i.e. when I have money B) ) for those instances when I want to be a bad guy. The current front funner is a WG47 swat version.

This post has been edited by Ashrak: 02 February 2008 - 04:49 PM

~ Like the leaves of the forest when Summer is green, That host with their banners at sunset were seen:
Like the leaves of the forest when Autumn hath blown, That host on the morrow lay withered and strown. ~ Destruction of Sennacherib

~ Believe me, dear Sir: there is not in the American states a man who more cordially loves a union with his country than I do. But, by the God that made me, I will cease to exist before I yield to a connection on such terms as the United States Congress proposes; and in this, I think I speak the sentiments of America. ~ Thomas Jefferson (modernized)
Summertime Blues

#4 User is offline   MOCA 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 02 February 2008 - 05:50 PM

Or you could just say that you are so elite that you snuck into America and stole your gear so that you could look like a Marine for infiltration missions :laugh:. Oh and do you know if you can go and not pay if you are just going to take pictures?
-MOCA :)

MOCA motto- Silentium Trucidat "Silence Kills". Originator of MOCA Masters Of Camouflage and Ambush

#5 User is offline   Ashrak 

• Precipice
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 February 2008 - 09:49 PM

Hey, I that's a cool spin on things. I move unseen and undetected :happy:. That's good to know about the pictures.

Summertime Blues

#6 User is offline   Ashrak 

• Precipice
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 February 2008 - 10:51 PM

I just realized I had misunderstood your last post. I don't know if you would have to pay or not. You might want to ask Buda6 from the OA forums. He usually does pictures for events.

Summertime Blues

#7 User is offline   MOCA 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 03 February 2008 - 11:24 AM

Thanks, I think the Marines will start with the castle. I think it would be fun to be attacking though. Where's Gemini Don and Zombie Attack?
-MOCA B)

#8 User is offline   Ashrak 

• Precipice
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 February 2008 - 12:11 PM

I don't know where they are. We might have to pm them, make sure they are alive B) . They are probably tied up with work and just haven't checked in yet. I think I would like to defend the Castle one more time before attacking it; I commanded a squad there at BoB IV, but the Germans took the Castle down so fast, I hardly got any time to absorb the layout or any weak points.

This post has been edited by Ashrak: 03 February 2008 - 01:30 PM

Summertime Blues

#9 User is offline   Ashrak 

• Precipice
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 February 2008 - 01:39 PM

MOCA,

I just pinged Uhlan, Gemini, and ZombieAtak.

Summertime Blues

#10 User is offline   Commando7 

• Commando 1 Paintball
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 February 2008 - 01:42 PM

I'm mad I can't go to this. I thought I heard it was gonna be on the sixteenth, but then someone posted that it would be on the 9th so I thought I could go. But it's on the 16th and I'll be in Utah. Does anyone know if OA is gonna hold a scenario in April?

This post has been edited by Commando7: 03 February 2008 - 01:43 PM

Pump User #90
Automaggot #121
Commando 1 Paintball Team
"If there was a fire in your house and the first thing you would grab would
be your paintball gear, put this in your sig."

#11 User is offline   Ashrak 

• Precipice
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 February 2008 - 01:46 PM

View PostCommando7, on Feb 3 2008, 03:42 PM, said:

I'm mad I can't go to this. I thought I heard it was gonna be on the sixteenth, but then someone posted that it would be on the 9th so I thought I could go. But it's on the 16th and I'll be in Utah. Does anyone know if OA is gonna hold a scenario in April?

Not yet, their calendar showing months beyond January 2008 hasn't been put up yet. As soon as I know I'll tell you.

This post has been edited by Ashrak: 03 February 2008 - 01:46 PM

Summertime Blues

#12 User is offline   Commando7 

• Commando 1 Paintball
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 February 2008 - 01:48 PM

View PostAshrak, on Feb 3 2008, 03:46 PM, said:

View PostCommando7, on Feb 3 2008, 03:42 PM, said:

Not yet, their calendar showing months beyond January 2008 hasn't been put up yet. As soon as I know I'll tell you.

Yeah, I know I've been checking it very frequently. Usually they post a calendar for the whole year, but I guess they're still trying to figure everything out.
Pump User #90
Automaggot #121
Commando 1 Paintball Team
"If there was a fire in your house and the first thing you would grab would
be your paintball gear, put this in your sig."

#13 User is offline   MOCA 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 03 February 2008 - 08:31 PM

They do one every other month Commando7... at least I'm pretty sure they do?
-MOCA :laugh:

#14 User is offline   Ashrak 

• Precipice
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 February 2008 - 08:39 PM

Couple of things to say. Number one, I just heard back from Uhlan and he's a go for a Yellow Scorpion reunion. Also, just got back from a Super Bowl Party! Not that is much more than some people sitting around yelling at the TV. :laugh: Anyway, awesome exciting game and go GIANTS. Just for the record I said it would be Plax with the game-winning TD from Eli.

Summertime Blues

#15 User is offline   Gemini Don 

• Good News, I'm hated by those that you! May they fear us
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Gemini Don

Posted 03 February 2008 - 10:15 PM

Hey guys, sorry for the delay. I don't have much time so I'll make it quick. I'm down, 99% sure. Which ever side, let's all register with the S.O. Squad name or Satsuma Revenge :ninja: so that they know we are coming ahead of time. Personally I always try to go with the side I'd fight for in real life, but I'm down for whatever. US would be my pick, but if the majority wants to go China, then fried rice it is. Sorry was that rude?

Anyway, I'll holla at you all tomorrow.

Share this topic:

• (9 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users