• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Haunted Places In Your Area! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Veritech Squad 

• Come at me bro.
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 October 2008 - 08:39 PM

It's that time of year again. So this seems appropriate! What places around you are presumed to be Haunted?

I have Gravity-Hill nearby, they say if you put babypowder on your car you can see children's fingerprints. We also have The Seven Gates of Hell.
The Seven Gates of Hell are located in Hellam, near York, in Pennsylvania.

The story goes that there was once a mental asylum which had caught fire. The inmates tried to escape through the forest in which the asylum was located. Surrounding the asylum were seven gates which trapped the inmates. Many were killed by the fire or by other inmates. To this day, it is said that no one has made it past the location of the Fifth Gate and returned out of the forest. It's said that the Seventh Gate is that to Hell itself. Spooky! :rolleyes:

So, what do you got?
Wretched is the sound of my voice.

IN MY DROPSHIP ZIGZAGS STAY LIT

#2 User is offline   jolly giant 

• d(-_-)b
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:jolly giant

Posted 30 October 2008 - 08:43 PM

well lets see i dont really have any attractions in my area but my house itself classifies pretty well...or more so my family stuff like in one of my old houses we had a large woodpile and everynow and then it would sound like someone just threw all the wood across the room and when you went down it was unmoved, bells ringing when noone is there to ring them, hearing walking and such when alone in my house or everyone is already in the same room. needless to say its a pretty entertaining house

#3 User is offline   Puzuma 

• That is not dead which can eternal lie,
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:Puzuma

Posted 30 October 2008 - 08:44 PM

Well.... There's the ever popular Skeleton Park about 20 minutes walk away. Then there's this: http://www.travel-wise.com/north-america/c...l/kingston.aspx I really want to do this tour.
Posted Image
That is not dead which can eternal lie,And with strange aeons even death may die.

#4 User is offline   CamoDeafie 

• LVL 0 Human class flanker-
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 October 2008 - 08:45 PM

Cordon Road nearby...

Deep Wood house,

the asylum nearby, its still operated

all the graveyards

the local deaf school, specifically the Boys' Dorms :rolleyes: (Lindstrom Hall)

COrban College's older properties, although it is still a christian college (used to be Western Baptist College)
Team Black Sheep, Oregon Division
ex-gunwhore
"All at is subject to political manipulation except that which speaks the language of the same manipulation."-N.S.K./Laibach
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable " - /-wear me!?

#5 User is offline   Epic_Fail 

• The Mad King
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:*hug*

Posted 30 October 2008 - 08:54 PM

My basement, my closest, my tv, my soup cabinet, my glass of water, and the "~" key on my keyboard...

yeah, it gets freaky at night around here.
How'd you do that, sexy? - Becc asking me a question.

Aaron: Alcohol sucks balls. / Fen: No, that's what I do. / Me - Fen sucks balls! / Fen - Only yours Epic.

#6 User is offline   ::SARGE:: 

• ::SARGE::
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Sarge

Posted 30 October 2008 - 08:58 PM

Theres a old Prison in WV that people thinks haunted
Posted Image
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   Dunceb4ll 

• Let's go play with Dynamite!!!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Dunceball

Posted 30 October 2008 - 08:59 PM

We have on old abandoned hotel called the hilton in our town and I here stories of ghosts and stuff that live in it. The last people that checked in there are said to have been taken to the top and thrown like 20 stories to the street and they haunt the area. The only thing I can think that would make it scary for me though is that it is used by many of the gangs in our area as a place to fight and exchange drugs. If it weren't for that me and my buds would probably would play paintball in it.
THE END IS COMING!!!! AND IT WILL BE UNTIL IT GETS HERE!!!!!!
CAUTION IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP DUNCEB4LL AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.
Feedback

#8 User is offline   thebostinian 

• SOFA Favorite Member Title 2009
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:thebostinian

Posted 30 October 2008 - 09:18 PM

Supposedly there's two spots on my campus that are haunted...beneath the chapel, and a room in one of the girl's dorms.

"Yeah, but a thread that started out as borderline weird and creepy to begin with has now taken a left turn into 'Deliverance." - Violator
Don't try to pronounce the second "o". Instead, try realize the truth: there is no second "o"

#9 User is offline   SamSquanch 

• I kissed a girl & I liked it
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:SamSquanch21

Posted 30 October 2008 - 11:03 PM

My cottage about an hour north of me, use to be a hospital in like the 20's or around that time. Something is going down in that place, i swear it!

#10 User is offline   Digital Pirate 

• Commonwealth Expeditionary Force
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Brigade Name:DigitalPirate

Posted 30 October 2008 - 11:12 PM

View PostVeritech Squad, on Oct 30 2008, 10:39 PM, said:

It's that time of year again. So this seems appropriate! What places around you are presumed to be Haunted?

I have Gravity-Hill nearby, they say if you put babypowder on your car you can see children's fingerprints. We also have The Seven Gates of Hell.
The Seven Gates of Hell are located in Hellam, near York, in Pennsylvania.

The story goes that there was once a mental asylum which had caught fire. The inmates tried to escape through the forest in which the asylum was located. Surrounding the asylum were seven gates which trapped the inmates. Many were killed by the fire or by other inmates. To this day, it is said that no one has made it past the location of the Fifth Gate and returned out of the forest. It's said that the Seventh Gate is that to Hell itself. Spooky! :dry:

So, what do you got?

Wanna try VS?

#11 User is offline   WardenWolf 

• Aspie Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:WardenWolf

Posted 31 October 2008 - 12:41 AM

I don't actually believe in ghosts. I believe there are places where demonic forces exert a greater influence and try to trick and manipulate people, but not ghosts. About the only moderately interesting place around here is a long-abandoned stone and mortar miner's cabin on the mountainside. The roof is long gone, so it's open to the elements. About the only scary thing you'll find there is the occasional pile of crap on the concrete floor where some sick jerk decided to relieve himself.

Kanye: "Yo, Chile, I'm gonna let you finish shakin', but I just got to say Haiti had one of the best earthquakes of all time!"
Save a tree: wipe your ass with a hippie!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users