• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Line SI Bushmaster= Finished! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   shaaban 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 June 2008 - 01:55 PM

Finally got this thing where I want it to be. After a good day of paintball the only issue was that I couldn't get the velocity above 260fps. Just a little more tweaking to do.

Friend I play with had the stock from back in the day and I just got the Custom Products direct mount on/off ASA from the local shop. Nothing but good things to say about that. Makes using a high pressure tank so much easier.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Shaaban Studios: Classic Car Photography

Bill [Gardner, of SP], You made a mistake coming here to the internet paintball community. These people will not be put off, will not accept partial answers and will hold you accountable for everything you say. They are not your typical customer. Even through all the bickering and flaming, the collective consciousness of this community sits at nothing less than the genius level. They are the highest and best of what paintball has to offer. I have trusted and turned to them for years and they have allowed me to walk among them for which I am grateful... -Tom Kaye [designer of the Automag]

#2 User is offline   Varnel 

• Team F.E.A.R Co-Captain
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Varnel

Posted 10 June 2008 - 05:53 PM

Very interesting looking, and looks like it would be fun to shoot. How does it perform?

#3 User is offline   motoguy1251 

• Mustache Afficianado
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:motoguy1251

Posted 10 June 2008 - 05:54 PM

I was unaware that the barrels were removable, how did you get yours off/
1Ill be on you like white on rice in a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snow storm!!
2Games: Americas Army, Battlefield 2,2142,1942,vietnam,Fear, CSS,Red Orchestra,DOD, Oblivion,GaryMod,more

#4 User is offline   Mobles 

• Better than Mack
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:T-Freak

Posted 10 June 2008 - 06:10 PM

That is freeking nice man!
Life is short, get off your couch
[IMG-]http://i215.photobuc...eak/meeko-1.jpg[-/IMG]
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   CamoDeafie 

• LVL 0 Human class flanker-
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 June 2008 - 06:15 PM

Motoguy1251; thats a good indication of the age of the Bushmaster SI and Line SI markers right before they became ICD, the first gen of Bushmasters did not come with removable barrels, BUT had everything else, and used the same type of valve bodies thats seen on Nelspots and Nelson clones, IE, larger valve body, with the main body being shorter, through the top screw to the trigger frame, whereas later SI models had removable barrels held by a set screw, longer main bodies to the back, TASO styled valve bodies in which the main body slides over it thereby making it more stable or so it would seem.

Shaaban, that is one nice Bushmaster SI :P pics of the internals and with the barrel on please?
Team Black Sheep, Oregon Division
ex-gunwhore
"All at is subject to political manipulation except that which speaks the language of the same manipulation."-N.S.K./Laibach
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable " - /-wear me!?

#6 User is offline   SOLIDUS SNAKE 

• dislikes his own avvy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:CORPORATE ASSASIN

Posted 10 June 2008 - 06:15 PM

nice! I like it a lot.
RAP 4, We Make All Those Terrible Products Nobody Asked For - C-3
My feedback

#7 User is offline   CON*RAD 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:CON*RAD

Posted 10 June 2008 - 06:22 PM

Very nice bushmaster SI :angry: , do you know what year that model is? and how much did you pay to get this gat.
AGD- "because quality always shoots straight"

pump player

SOUP

#8 User is offline   shaaban 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 10 June 2008 - 07:02 PM

Thanks guys. To answer one question the only thing I paid for on this would be the ASA and air hose, so about $60. The gun and stock were given to me from separate friends. :D I have no idea what year exactly, but I know that the guy that had it hadn't played in over 15 years. Just had it sitting in his garage.

I'll upload some more pictures of it with the barrel on and pics of the internals in a bit.

-Shaaban

This post has been edited by shaaban: 10 June 2008 - 07:04 PM

Bill [Gardner, of SP], You made a mistake coming here to the internet paintball community. These people will not be put off, will not accept partial answers and will hold you accountable for everything you say. They are not your typical customer. Even through all the bickering and flaming, the collective consciousness of this community sits at nothing less than the genius level. They are the highest and best of what paintball has to offer. I have trusted and turned to them for years and they have allowed me to walk among them for which I am grateful... -Tom Kaye [designer of the Automag]

#9 User is offline   shaaban 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 10 June 2008 - 07:41 PM

View PostCamoDeafie, on Jun 10 2008, 06:15 PM, said:

pics of the internals and with the barrel on please?

As requested:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#10 User is offline   raptorbite 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:raptorbite

Posted 10 June 2008 - 08:03 PM

wait,if you have the tank still on there...whats the purpose of the stock when you could use the tank as one?
I miss the old days of sword beach and such

#11 User is offline   CamoDeafie 

• LVL 0 Human class flanker-
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 June 2008 - 08:04 PM

that is one very nice looking marker :dry: so .... you wouldnt happen to be willign to let go of the lever changer ? :laugh:
Team Black Sheep, Oregon Division
ex-gunwhore
"All at is subject to political manipulation except that which speaks the language of the same manipulation."-N.S.K./Laibach
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable " - /-wear me!?

#12 User is offline   Paintsoldier 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 June 2008 - 08:04 PM

Oh, ok not only do you have a sweet bushmaster and old school stock. You also happen to have a lever 12g changer for a nelson. I hate you. :laugh:
a.k.a. old_school_player (techpb), paintsoldier (MCB), paintsoldier8 (PbN)

#13 User is offline   shaaban 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 10 June 2008 - 08:11 PM

Nah. No parting out today. I frequent the M. Carter Brown website enough to know how hard they are to find.

To answer another question, I use the stock because I needed the "screw holes" on it that match up to the marker and the drop forward on it to attach most modern ASA's to. Plan on getting much smaller tank soon.

-Shaaban

#14 User is offline   Texas Trigger 

• Nothin' but the rain...
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 June 2008 - 08:28 AM

Ditched the Q-loader I see...Good for you! :D
I'm here, Benjie, I'm here, I said, clasping his hand on my arm.
Help me Rootie, my legs won't move.
Aw Benjie, it'll be okay Benj, I'll give you mine

USAFA '12.

#15 User is offline   shaaban 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 11 June 2008 - 09:23 PM

View PostTexas Trigger, on Jun 11 2008, 08:28 AM, said:

Ditched the Q-loader I see...Good for you! :D

Yeah, no kidding. That thing was fun to mess with for about 2 months and then it just became a pain to get it to stay on the gun right or load properly. Picked up a pocket hopper and I haven't looked back sense.

-Shaaban

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users