Special Ops Paintball: Kinda new but not new, if you know what i mean? - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Kinda new but not new, if you know what i mean? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   God Modding 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 May 2012 - 12:33 AM

I finally have came to my senses after a 5 year absence from the sport (Money/Family) problems, and couldn't believe what has happened. A lot of good paint ball companies seem to be gone or missing, which makes me really wished i had bought the things that i want. Im currently moving to oakland, CA and will be getting back into paint ball, so if anyone plays at Paintball Jungle hit me up with a pm and you'll probably see me within the next month.

#2 User is offline   Tenacious221 

• ELITE Member, now with matching elite patch!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:Tenacious221

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:15 PM

I know what you mean about the companies...

It kinda sucks, but there's still good ones around too.

-Tenacious

#3 User is offline   The Stuntman 

• I feel like I'm taking Crazy Pills!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:The Stuntman

Posted 13 May 2012 - 11:42 PM

Im in the Bay Area & play at the Jungle several times a year at least. Good field....

#4 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:01 AM

glad you are getting back into it. Yeah sadly between lawsuits and mergers/buyouts many comapnies have dissappeared. it sucks.I could write pages of text ere about some of the loses. But i won't. I've complained enough about 7he lawsuits before. Merger-wise i miss Evil. The only company to put handwarming pockets on jerseys. Like a hoody has. I LOVED those jerseys and regret selling them all now. :( It was PB gear i could also wear outside of PB.

Good luck in your new start. Have fun. Just focus on that. Don't let anything take that from you. I lost my spark a few times along the way and regret that.

I know a few MCB guys play at Jungle. But they are mainly pumpers. Not sure if you want to start that way. Semi is much easier to start with. If you are interested in pump hit up www.mcartebrown.com/forums or jump into the pump area here....though it has shrank a bit as opposed to years ago.
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users