Special Ops Paintball: Illegal Aliens Kill More Americans Than Iraq War - Special Ops Paintball

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Illegal Aliens Kill More Americans Than Iraq War Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   marcksman 

• MARCKSMAN
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:MARCKSMAN

Posted 08 November 2007 - 10:24 AM

http://www.freerepub...s/1834117/posts

Any thoughts?

#2 User is offline   Marauder_Pilot 

• Thrilling Heroics
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Marauder_Pilot

Posted 08 November 2007 - 10:27 AM

Maybe you should check and see how many Americans kill Americans while you're at it. More Americans die each day in Detroit then Iraq.

#3 User is offline   Thalion 

• Probably in the Shooters Thread...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 November 2007 - 10:32 AM

I'm not surprised. There's a whole lot more illegal immigrants than there are insurgents, and the illegals who choose to commit other crimes on top of their illegal entry are going up against civilians, not US soldiers.

Of course, by daring to suggest that an illegal immigrant could commit a violent crime, I'm a racist... at least that's what I've been called when I suggest the possibility.
Member of Team Akkadian

#4 User is offline   Ace-014 

• Back From Life (FCSN)
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Ace-014

Posted 08 November 2007 - 10:32 AM

Ya.........no. That sounds like alot of bull crap to me.

When a murder happens that is found out about, then it gets put in the news. I haven't heard or read to much about killer immigrants.
Official SpecOps FC

#5 User is offline   Marauder_Pilot 

• Thrilling Heroics
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 November 2007 - 10:34 AM

Also, they say, right in the article, that there's no accurate way to track the stats.

Goodwin's Law Powers, Activate: Maybe I should start making a list of the parallels between the attitudes of Americans against illegal immigrants and the attitudes of Germans in the 20s-40s that enabled Hitler's rise to power...

#6 User is offline   Fenrisulfr 

• They call me "Opsy."
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BlackOpsGhost

Posted 08 November 2007 - 10:35 AM

Sickening. Illegals who commit those kinds of crimes shouldn't be incarcerated, they should just be executed. 6.7 Billion dollars a year is too much to pay for people who shouldn't be here in the first place.
BOG, that was the most annoying thing I have ever had to endure, and I once watched a whole Teletubbies episode. - Hobo
I don't have MAJOR problems. I have minor annoyances that YOU consider major problems.
WARNING: Extreme sarcasm ahead.

#7 User is offline   Thalion 

• Probably in the Shooters Thread...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 November 2007 - 10:35 AM

View PostAce-014, on Nov 8 2007, 11:32 AM, said:

When a murder happens that is found out about, then it gets put in the news. I haven't heard or read to much about killer immigrants.

Not necessarily. I know local news only reports murders in Minneapolis where the police have a decent lead as to the suspect may be.
Member of Team Akkadian

#8 User is offline   Ace-014 

• Back From Life (FCSN)
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 November 2007 - 10:37 AM

The guy who made this got his "estimated statistics" and just a guy who wants people against Illegal imigration. I'm not saying I'm for it but I honestly don't care. If they want the jobs we don't want, they can have them.
Official SpecOps FC

#9 User is offline   Ace-014 

• Back From Life (FCSN)
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 November 2007 - 10:42 AM

I hear alot of news where I am. Being as my World Cultures class does Current Events, and we have like 30 kids in our class, Pretty much most of every source is used to get news. And more than half of it has to do with the lower 48 (I live in Alaska and thats what we call it) and I have never once heard about some killer imigrant.
Official SpecOps FC

#10 User is offline   Marauder_Pilot 

• Thrilling Heroics
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 November 2007 - 10:46 AM

However, you have to consider that Alaska has a considerably smaller proportion of illegal immigrants. Where the hell are they going to immigrate from? Canada? No, thanks, I'm fine where I am. Russia? That's a fluffton of really cold water in the way.

These statistics may have something vaguely resembling merit (Or at least have a general base in truth, as in a lot of illegals kill Americans) in, say, Los Angeles.

#11 Guest_GlockFire_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 08 November 2007 - 10:47 AM

View PostAce-014, on Nov 8 2007, 10:32 AM, said:

Ya.........no. That sounds like alot of bull crap to me.

Hahaha, youre silly. Do you hear about every murder in the country? Heck, in Denver the last 2 days, 12 people have been murdered, have you all heard about that? No. Illegals do kill, I have personally seen the aftermath of illegal alien violence in Texas, they will stop at nothing to get across the border.

#12 User is offline   Fenrisulfr 

• They call me "Opsy."
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BlackOpsGhost

Posted 08 November 2007 - 10:47 AM

View PostMarauder_Pilot, on Nov 8 2007, 12:46 PM, said:

These statistics may have something vaguely resembling merit (Or at least have a general base in truth, as in a lot of illegals kill Americans) in, say, Los Angeles.

And a lot of that is probablly out of gang warfare.
BOG, that was the most annoying thing I have ever had to endure, and I once watched a whole Teletubbies episode. - Hobo
I don't have MAJOR problems. I have minor annoyances that YOU consider major problems.
WARNING: Extreme sarcasm ahead.

#13 User is offline   Ace-014 

• Back From Life (FCSN)
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 November 2007 - 10:48 AM

View PostAce-014, on Nov 8 2007, 08:42 AM, said:

I hear alot of news where I am. Being as my World Cultures class does Current Events, and we have like 30 kids in our class, Pretty much most of every source is used to get news. And more than half of it has to do with the lower 48 (I live in Alaska and thats what we call it) and I have never once heard about some killer imigrant.

Maurader, please reaad the bold.
Official SpecOps FC

#14 Guest_GlockFire_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 08 November 2007 - 10:49 AM

View PostAce-014, on Nov 8 2007, 10:42 AM, said:

Youre 14, a freshman, and obviously uneducated on this subject. I live in Colorado with a very high Illegal population, and yes, we do get alot of crime from them. ICE and INS are famous for colorado round ups of illegals because of how much attention they bring themselves with crime.

#15 User is offline   Puzuma 

• That is not dead which can eternal lie,
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:Puzuma

Posted 08 November 2007 - 10:49 AM

So... What we have is an obviously biased and fictitious article against illegal immigrants where the numbers are made up by the authors OWN admission?

What's to discuss? The guys nothing but a hate monger trying to stir the pot and garner a few minutes of fame.

While I agree that illegal immigration is a problem, this does absolutely nothing to help. What's his next article going to be about? How it's a good idea to round up anyone that looks like they might be from Mexico and toss them in a prison?
Posted Image
That is not dead which can eternal lie,And with strange aeons even death may die.

Share this topic:

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users