Special Ops Paintball: Is 68 Caliber Paintball in Duncansville , PA a fraud ? You decide - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Is 68 Caliber Paintball in Duncansville , PA a fraud ? You decide Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   night tremor 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:night tremor

Post icon  Posted 18 November 2009 - 05:27 PM

I recently made an online purchase thru Ebay with one of their online retailers ( Ebay ID 68caliberdealer aka 68 Caliber Paintball located in Duncansville , PA ) and had one of the most horrific online buying experiences ever imaginable . I am still fighting this battle and have even had to enlist the assistance of the PA State Police . 1st off he sent me the wrong item which wasnt a problem, I contacted him and he agreed to send a return label and instantly send out the right product . 5 days went by ( keep in mind it took 2 days to recieve the package the 1st time ) and I heard nothing from him so I contacted him only to be told he never had the item to begin with and I would have to wait an additional week or more even though he had had my payment for over a week . Withing 5 minutes of getting that email i noticed he was selling 2 more on Ebay and stated in the ad he had them in stock ( so yeah he lied ) . So on that note I contacted Ebay about this and they sent me an email stating they would inform him he had 7 days to get it in my hands . Well he didnt like that and the same day tried telling me ebay told him I had to send the wrong item back at my own cost and he would only refund the original cost and not either of the shipping cost ( another lie seeing i read Ebay's email about this less than 20 minutes before ) . So yeah fellow paintballers , DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PERSON OR SHOP IN THEIR STORE. If anyone wants to see all the emails to prove this is a 100% factual feel free to contact me thru brigade under the same call sign and i will forward every email and you can see how immature and childish this seller and business owner is . . . . . . . .
Special Ops Paintball Commanding General Night Tremor

#2 User is offline   teddybeargunner 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 18 November 2009 - 06:41 PM

I have family in Pennsylvania , I'll make sure I pass this on to them . From those emails you forwarded that you received from him this guy is a real jerk .

#3 User is offline   5N1P3R 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 November 2009 - 08:34 PM

Guys like this make me :ninja:

#4 User is offline   night tremor 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:night tremor

Posted 19 November 2009 - 02:23 PM

Tippmann Sports themselves contacted me today on this issue and needless to say , they do not endorse Mr. Marucci ( Owner of 68 Caliber Paintball ) actions and are very disgusted with his actions . Tippmann Sports Stated that if Mr. Marucci does not make right on this then Tippmann Sports themselves will correct the issue then deal with 68 Caliber Paintball personally . On even a better note , Chief Books of the local police in Mr. Marucci's area even called me and is opening a criminal case agaisnt him . Geez I guess it dont pay to be a douchebag in his case .
Special Ops Paintball Commanding General Night Tremor

#5 User is offline   Self Medicated 

• General Apathy
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Self Medicated

Posted 19 November 2009 - 03:10 PM

What did you try and purchase from him?

#6 Guest_Schecter_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 20 November 2009 - 06:05 AM

View PostSelf Medicated, on Nov 19 2009, 03:10 PM, said:

What did you try and purchase from him?

Tippmann A-5 Upgrade, Special Ops MPSD Shroud

#7 User is offline   5N1P3R 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 November 2009 - 03:14 PM

Glad to see Tippmann is stepping in ;)

#8 User is offline   OperationMilSim 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 21 November 2009 - 06:36 PM

View Post5N1P3R, on Nov 20 2009, 03:14 PM, said:

Glad to see Tippmann is stepping in :dodgy:

this is honestly why i try and recommend that players go to local stores.
only in instances where one is not available, or the locals are douches do i ever recommend shopping online over brick and mortar...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users