Special Ops Paintball: Combat Shirts in Special Ops patterns - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Combat Shirts in Special Ops patterns

#1 User is offline   The_Red 

• The Irish Sabre
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:The_Red

Posted 18 March 2011 - 07:15 PM

you guys should make some combat shirts modeled after the ones used by the military, but in patterns like SpecOps Digi and Omnipat on the arms and a moisture wicking body in Olive Drab/Coyote.
a lot of speedballers haven't realized that their $500+ guns can, in fact fire one round at a time.

#2 User is offline   Lokimer 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:59 AM

Yes please. I would snap one up in heartbeat.

#3 User is offline   edtoro 

• Street Ghost Urban Camo User.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BlackOpsDrake

Posted 26 May 2011 - 11:53 AM

Special Ops used to have Tru-Spec military style shirts available when they were still wholesale and buying lotsa 3rd party soft-goods. Im pretty sure they didn't make em but in the off chance they did, they stopped selling em because they didn't sell well. Players mostly prefer jerseys that have the necessary strength to resist the falls and scratches of paintball but need the low-weight and high-breathe-ability of standard sport jerseys, something Tru-Spec (which, btw, is military grade-ish) couldn't provide even if you drilled holes in the shirt itself. The fact Special Ops no longer carries them attest to their demand within the community, which is none.... because they no longer carry them. But trust me as a player when I say that if you want a good playing shirt, you are better off buying a SO jersey. I can at least point you to the products they carry closest to tru-spec soft-ware... My link

If you still want a Tru-Spec or military grade shirt, you can buy one from anywhere. If you want them in SO Digi or Omnipat, youre gonna have to call in special custom order.

This post has been edited by edtoro: 26 May 2011 - 11:58 AM

Posted Image

Official Saber Recognition Group:#796
Furthermore - if you are "deuce-ing" during a game, you have more things to worry about than camo kneepads. - ger
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"

#4 User is offline   Eagle Eye 

• I am Become Death, Squeegier of Worlds.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:BattleSpam

Posted 14 June 2011 - 11:01 AM

i like the combat shirt (underarmor fabric torso with heavy sleeves) idea, but with how SO vests are vs. actual IOTV (army body armor) I've just run with the ultralite shirts, which i still can use without a vest if i decide to run pod packs.
Posted Image
Posted Image
The Paintball Sniper has already done the first step: convince you they don't exist.
Allied Superior Meritorious Service Medal recipient: D-Day 2008
"There is no "fixing" a Tippmann ... if it didn't work, there is only one reason .... you tried to clean it. Any problem a Tippmann has can be easily fixed by adding more dirt, preferably to the internals, followed by 3 drops of oil." -- Acara

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users