• You cannot reply to this topic

New Position Idea: Bombardier Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#1 User is offline   tankbuster 

• Colonel of the 4th Artillery Regiment
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:treesniper1

Post icon  Posted 03 December 2007 - 04:09 PM

I've thought of a new position idea similar to artillery but slightly different. They have large potato cannons and launch a variety of ammunition.
The ammunition list includes:

-paintballs (buckshot)

-nerfs

-grenades

-my homemade grenades that are pretty much water balloons filled with paint (have big splat and can really ruin someone's day :) )

Many of you may think that this will never be a full time position, and you're probably right. But in scenarios, this is a good, fun idea.
92% of teens would drop dead if Abercrombie and Fitch said breathing wasn't cool. If your one of the 8% who would be laughing their butt off, put this in your sig.
SLAY THE ORCS!

#2 User is offline   Marauder_Pilot 

• Thrilling Heroics
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Marauder_Pilot

Posted 03 December 2007 - 04:14 PM

Nice idea, but I fail to see how this is any different from artillery or tank hunting.

#3 User is offline   Fontain 

• I am every where and no where
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Fontain

Posted 03 December 2007 - 04:26 PM

View Posttankbuster, on Dec 3 2007, 07:09 PM, said:

I've thought of a new position idea similar to artillery

Many of you may think that this will never be a full time position, and you're probably RIGHT.

That just about somes it up.This isnt a position and won't be one,also there have already been lots of other treads about this.Its pretty much the same thing as all the other except maybe a few differences.This wont be a position because there have been numberous threads about this and better then this and they still arnt positions.

#4 User is offline   ranger111133 

• the powdered sugar king!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:ranger111133

Posted 03 December 2007 - 04:36 PM

there have been threads about this....it would cost a lot for all those gernades

#5 User is offline   Philipp122 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Philipp122

Posted 04 December 2007 - 05:44 PM

View Posttankbuster, on Dec 3 2007, 06:09 PM, said:

I've thought of a new position idea similar to artillery but slightly different. They have large potato cannons and launch a variety of ammunition.
The ammunition list includes:

-paintballs (buckshot)

-nerfs

-grenades

-my homemade grenades that are pretty much water balloons filled with paint (have big splat and can really ruin someone's day :) )

Many of you may think that this will never be a full time position, and you're probably right. But in scenarios, this is a good, fun idea.

View PostFontain, on Dec 3 2007, 06:26 PM, said:

View Posttankbuster, on Dec 3 2007, 07:09 PM, said:

I've thought of a new position idea similar to artillery

Many of you may think that this will never be a full time position, and you're probably RIGHT.

That just about somes it up.This isnt a position and won't be one,also there have already been lots of other treads about this.Its pretty much the same thing as all the other except maybe a few differences.This wont be a position because there have been numberous threads about this and better then this and they still arnt positions.

You know what? This one doesn't count. While it's true that this won't become a Special Ops position, it's still a position, so I guess this thread is acceptable :).

Besides, this is the scenario positions forum, why not actually discuss scenario position for once? Well, here we are. The perfect discussion for this part of the forum.

I'm curious about your home made grenades. I know you didn't use actual water balloons, they would bust in the launcher :P! What did you use?

#6 User is offline   tankbuster 

• PipPip

Posted 06 December 2007 - 06:09 PM

I use water balloons and regular balloons, but i cover it a one or more paper towels to protect it from the blast, but sometimes it does burst in the barrel (which makes QUITE a mess :laugh: )
92% of teens would drop dead if Abercrombie and Fitch said breathing wasn't cool. If your one of the 8% who would be laughing their butt off, put this in your sig.
SLAY THE ORCS!

#7 User is offline   tankbuster 

• PipPip

Posted 06 December 2007 - 06:11 PM

View PostMarauder_Pilot, on Dec 3 2007, 06:14 PM, said:

Nice idea, but I fail to see how this is any different from artillery or tank hunting.

It's the same as artillery, just a different name. And they sit at base firing shots into the air like a mortar, but they are mobile. They can be used to hunt tanks, but it is such a huge piece of equipment it is not advisable.
SLAY THE ORCS!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users