Special Ops Paintball: spyder mr1 v tippmann alpha black - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

spyder mr1 v tippmann alpha black wich gun is better for sniping? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   wolfteam 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 10 March 2010 - 12:20 PM

ok well . i want a mil slim gun thats good for sniping . these are my two markers i would prefer .
i want a spyder cuz i have a 14 in barrel on it and those types don't fit tippmann's .

#2 User is offline   Bloody Beetroot 

• Destroooooooooy!!!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Toad24.5

Posted 10 March 2010 - 12:36 PM

Welcome to the forum!
I personally have never used an Alpha Black, but I used to have an MR-1. The MR-1 was a fairly decent gun imo. It would be the cheaper of the two markers probably.
I have a friend who uses an Alpha Black and he's satisfied with it as well. I'd guess the Alpha Black might perform better but I don't really know. I guess if you want to save a little money and keep using your barrel go with the MR-1.

This post has been edited by Bloody Beetroot: 10 March 2010 - 12:38 PM

#3 User is offline   lowrider4lyfe 

• The Asset
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:THE ASSET

Posted 10 March 2010 - 02:57 PM

Never used an MR1, but I own an alpha black. Really nice marker, but in my opinion, not really the best for "sniping". I guess it could be used for that, but it is a little heavier than some markers, and has a pretty high profile, not the best for prone shooting. And if your worried about your barrel, you can buy an adapter to fit most any marker out there for pretty cheap. What barrel do you have? And keep in mind, a very big key to accuracy is paint to bore match- not just which barrel is on the marker.

This post has been edited by lowrider4lyfe: 10 March 2010 - 03:01 PM

One day, I'm going to run into the woods and never come back! And when I come back, I'm going to be the Knife Master!
If you talk to God you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic.
It's not in my nature to be mysterious. But I can't talk about it, and I can't talk about why.
If I said something to offend you, I probably meant it.

#4 User is offline   wolfteam 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Post icon  Posted 12 March 2010 - 08:45 PM

yea i guess the mr1 seems good

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users