Special Ops Paintball: information on kingman hammer pump. - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

information on kingman hammer pump. Hopper not mag. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   oldhunter 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:smoke guarde

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:58 PM

I am looking into getting a pump marker. The main reason being that there appears to be no place here to fill hpa or co2. So I am after a 12gram pump marker that is game worthily. IE not plastic. Although it will mostly be fore use on a farm when the dog chickens cats decide the garden is a play pen. To scare not hit. Splatter and dirt. I also get masses of tent worms and that already took out a couple of good trees this year. Also appears that the wasps have gotten smarter and more aggressive so I am looking at more of a long rang option. Getting tired of almost getting stung when I open the barn door. I have a tight budget so looking more on the used side of things. Like the cci phantoms but seem to always be out of budget. Watching a few on ebay.

Well any way I came across a Kingman hammer. The hopper one not the feed stick or mag ones. However I know nothing about this marker except that it has a bunch of new parts in it. How well do they shout? How good is there Range? How efficient on co2 are they?

Thanks for your time.
repugno nex est morior inritus

#2 User is offline   oldhunter 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:smoke guarde

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:25 PM

Got a phantom. counting days.
repugno nex est morior inritus

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1