Special Ops Paintball: Custom Stock Class Harness - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Custom Stock Class Harness A loyal Special Ops customer is feeling a little lost... Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   cdrinkh20 

• The Dragon Reborn
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:cdrinkh20

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:18 PM

Hey guys,

I placed a custom order with you guys within minutes of you taking on more custom orders from New York (March 23). I emailed Brian April 18th to see how it was progressing, and it hadn't been begun yet, but he assured me he hoped to have it done and shipped out that week. I emailed him again May 5th, and received no reply, so May 11th I PMed MOATI on forum...he replied and offered me a refund, or that he would make sure it was bumped to the top of the priority list for the next week, and I opted to have him keep going because I was so looking forward to rocking more custom Special Ops gear with my new Palmer's Super Stocker, when it came (which it did last week, after ordering late January :)).

June 6, I emailed Brian again and received no reply. I emailed Special Ops customer service a few days ago, with no reply. I then phoned the customer service number (several times because the number refused to work the first couple), and left a message.

I feel that I've been quite patient and was hoping somebody could tell me what happened with this custom order, and if it is possible that it could be shipped overnight (or at least more quickly than the USPS mail I paid for, what with Canada Post on strike... and UPS nailing me for brokerage every time I use them, perhaps that could be dealt with?).

Please contact me as soon as possible - I understand the move earlier this year jumbled things up but this is a bit ridiculous.

Thanks for your courtesy in dealing with me in the past, and to this point.

Chris

#2 Guest_MOATI_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:28 PM

View Postcdrinkh20, on 14 June 2011 - 11:18 PM, said:

Hey guys,

I placed a custom order with you guys within minutes of you taking on more custom orders from New York (March 23). I emailed Brian April 18th to see how it was progressing, and it hadn't been begun yet, but he assured me he hoped to have it done and shipped out that week. I emailed him again May 5th, and received no reply, so May 11th I PMed MOATI on forum...he replied and offered me a refund, or that he would make sure it was bumped to the top of the priority list for the next week, and I opted to have him keep going because I was so looking forward to rocking more custom Special Ops gear with my new Palmer's Super Stocker, when it came (which it did last week, after ordering late January :)).

June 6, I emailed Brian again and received no reply. I emailed Special Ops customer service a few days ago, with no reply. I then phoned the customer service number (several times because the number refused to work the first couple), and left a message.

I feel that I've been quite patient and was hoping somebody could tell me what happened with this custom order, and if it is possible that it could be shipped overnight (or at least more quickly than the USPS mail I paid for, what with Canada Post on strike... and UPS nailing me for brokerage every time I use them, perhaps that could be dealt with?).

Please contact me as soon as possible - I understand the move earlier this year jumbled things up but this is a bit ridiculous.

Thanks for your courtesy in dealing with me in the past, and to this point.

Chris

Chris...I will personally hand hold this tomorrow and make sure it ships. How would you like it to ship since USPS (via Canada Post) and UPS both have their downsides?

#3 User is offline   cdrinkh20 

• The Dragon Reborn
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:55 PM

Hey Brian,

Thanks for the reply! I will have to say go UPS (or Fedex, Purolator, whatever works) as Canada Post is really in limbo at the moment.

Hope all is well,

Chris

#4 Guest_MOATI_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 16 June 2011 - 01:06 PM

View Postcdrinkh20, on 15 June 2011 - 11:55 PM, said:

Hey Brian,

Thanks for the reply! I will have to say go UPS (or Fedex, Purolator, whatever works) as Canada Post is really in limbo at the moment.

Hope all is well,

Chris

Shipped with fees paid. Tracking number pm'd. Sorry for the hassle bro.

#5 User is offline   cdrinkh20 

• The Dragon Reborn
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 June 2011 - 07:06 PM

Thanks for getting it done Brian :) arrived today, looks great, fits pretty good - hopefully will get to take it out tomorrow, pending if there is lightning :P

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users