Special Ops Paintball: Calling all Girls! - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (4 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Calling all Girls! Rate Topic: -----

#31 User is offline   ECOracer 

  • 1/2 Mechanical 1/2 Electronic
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 525
  • Joined: 05-December 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mahopac, NY
  • Brigade Name:ECORACER

Posted 26 March 2008 - 08:07 AM

View Postike123, on Mar 26 2008, 04:11 AM, said:

Anybody else notice the "calling all girls" thread has not attracted anything but guys?


dont tell me your suprised?

thats the power of the internet my firend......
0

#32 User is offline   LoD 

  • Lord of Death
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 230
  • Joined: 28-March 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ephraim, UT
  • Brigade Name:LoD

Posted 26 March 2008 - 08:44 AM

View PostCockerLover, on Mar 25 2008, 11:10 PM, said:

I'm new to this forum and I was wondering how many girls there are here with me? I'm beginning to think not many play? I've seen one post from a fellow female, but like I said, I'm a noob!


Hey, I know you! You folks stayed at my apartment for the big game in Utah. How was the drive back? lol. Welcome to the forums ^_^ is Chad's Q-Loader working better now?

Have fun,
Dave

My Feedback Thread
"I look at it as an opportunity to bloody up the hammer some more. Especially now since I replaced the leather wrap and it needs to be worked in." - Puzuma
0

#33 User is offline   Ethrealwolf 

  • If we must die, we will die. but we will never yield.
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 938
  • Joined: 13-April 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fayetteville, NC
  • Brigade Name:HALOWOLF

Posted 26 March 2008 - 09:24 AM

View Postrobin92490, on Mar 26 2008, 07:28 AM, said:

View PostPainkiller Jane, on Mar 26 2008, 04:49 AM, said:

so it couldnt have been that long ago... odd... anyways...
there are some other girls on here... i think the most well known are theLizzard, me, Becc, Boots, Robin90210 (yeah i know those arent her numbers but it starts with a 9 and its its just funny :P ), and wild cat. the last two pretty much only post in the lounge

pkj



Lol At least you mentioned me. :P eth completely left me out. ps. the numbers are my bday 92490 ;]




Id have to say that the girls on here are extremely helpful and easy to talk to. So if you ever need anything you can always hit us up. The guys help occasionally.... ;) Welcome :D


oops. heh. :eck: sorry robin.

there's also robin. she's a girl.

uh.... I think she plays. occasionally? maybe?

*shrug*
We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
We danced among the lightning bolts,
and tore the world asunder.

http://onpaintball.blogspot.com/
0

#34 User is offline   Puzuma 

  • That is not dead which can eternal lie,
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 14,380
  • Joined: 22-September 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London ON, Canada
  • Brigade Name:Puzuma

Posted 26 March 2008 - 10:05 AM

View PostJKLNHYD, on Mar 26 2008, 01:15 AM, said:

Go to the top right grey bar that says "Members" and click it.

Then go to where it says "Members' Gender" and click it.

There are the girls...


Looks like alot but we have only a few active members...

If you have pics of your marker, post 'em up in the Marker Gallery, I am sure people wanna see what yer rollin'.

Yup. But don't forget that those are only the ones that have CONFIRMED their gender( or should that be claimed? I wouldn't be surprised if there were 1 or 2 males posing as females. french t0ast would be my first guess but that's a different matter). There hare hundreds of un-gendered members.

Welcome to the forum. Read the rules, all of them please. If you have any questions or problems with members let the staff know.
Posted Image
That is not dead which can eternal lie,And with strange aeons even death may die.
0

#35 User is offline   flyweightnate 

  • Closed bolt. Rock n cock, or rock n roll.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,595
  • Joined: 17-June 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NY or GA Tech
  • Brigade Name:flyweightnate

Posted 26 March 2008 - 11:15 AM

Hmmm... that thing with the regulator sounds fixable, actually. I've done my fair share of ripping open WGP regs, including the stock and BM/ STO regs. And velocity, shouldn't have messed with the reg, just the IVG in the lower tube. Usually a WGP reg is properly set outta the box.

But yeah, welcome, enjoy it, and check out the Autocockers marker section. That's where I waste my study time... and try to convince Trilogy-wielders to buy oldschool cockers.
Feedback.
"Listen to nate hes always right, no joke"- Mighty Mike

0

#36 User is offline   Taconesrock! 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 21-March 08
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:NYC, NY

Posted 26 March 2008 - 02:02 PM

Welcomez! :heart:
0

#37 User is offline   Wild Cat 

  • Zombeh
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 26
  • Joined: 03-July 07
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Oak Point, Tx

Posted 26 March 2008 - 03:07 PM

I tend to keep my paintball related stuff on my team's forum...
Not sure why. :D

I was going to say something else... but I forgot... and now I gotta get ready for school.

Anyway... Welcome. Don't think I said that earlier.

This post has been edited by Wild Cat: 26 March 2008 - 03:08 PM

There are two sides to a Trumpeterís personality;
There is one that lives only to lay waste to all other instruments, leaving them
lying blue and lifeless in the swath of destruction that is the Trumpetís fury...

Then there's... The dark side...
Studcookie #1 <3 Bootsies
0

#38 Guest_SaltandVinegar_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 26 March 2008 - 03:10 PM

View PostFlakk, on Mar 25 2008, 11:13 PM, said:

There are no Girls on the internet.

You don't exist.


:laugh:

True dat.
0

#39 User is offline   Ekima 

  • :Grin: I like it when you run!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 353
  • Joined: 25-April 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:M.O.P.'s house lol
  • Brigade Name:EKIMA

Posted 26 March 2008 - 03:18 PM

so true

0

#40 Guest_Cesar_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 26 March 2008 - 03:51 PM

View PostPuzuma, on Mar 26 2008, 01:05 PM, said:

View PostJKLNHYD, on Mar 26 2008, 01:15 AM, said:

Go to the top right grey bar that says "Members" and click it.

Then go to where it says "Members' Gender" and click it.

There are the girls...


Looks like alot but we have only a few active members...

If you have pics of your marker, post 'em up in the Marker Gallery, I am sure people wanna see what yer rollin'.

Yup. But don't forget that those are only the ones that have CONFIRMED their gender( or should that be claimed? I wouldn't be surprised if there were 1 or 2 males posing as females. french t0ast would be my first guess but that's a different matter). There hare hundreds of un-gendered members.

Welcome to the forum. Read the rules, all of them please. If you have any questions or problems with members let the staff know.

:dry: ...was that an out of the blue burn form Puzuma....i think that may be a first...

This post has been edited by Cesar: 26 March 2008 - 03:52 PM

0

#41 User is offline   Becc 

  • Target
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,659
  • Joined: 22-January 07
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Temple, NH
  • Brigade Name:Beccolter

Posted 26 March 2008 - 04:58 PM

View PostCesar, on Mar 26 2008, 06:51 PM, said:

View PostPuzuma, on Mar 26 2008, 01:05 PM, said:

View PostJKLNHYD, on Mar 26 2008, 01:15 AM, said:

Go to the top right grey bar that says "Members" and click it.

Then go to where it says "Members' Gender" and click it.

There are the girls...


Looks like alot but we have only a few active members...

If you have pics of your marker, post 'em up in the Marker Gallery, I am sure people wanna see what yer rollin'.

Yup. But don't forget that those are only the ones that have CONFIRMED their gender( or should that be claimed? I wouldn't be surprised if there were 1 or 2 males posing as females. french t0ast would be my first guess but that's a different matter). There hare hundreds of un-gendered members.

Welcome to the forum. Read the rules, all of them please. If you have any questions or problems with members let the staff know.

:D ...was that an out of the blue burn form Puzuma....i think that may be a first...


lol... holy.... marshmallow... i think you may be right
*runs and hides in the nearest bomb shelter wearing lots of garlic and a giant cross*
0

#42 User is offline   MaDuce 

  • Grab your gun and bring the cat in.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,054
  • Joined: 02-July 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Phoenix, AZ
  • Brigade Name:MaDuce

Posted 26 March 2008 - 05:15 PM

Ole Puzzy Wuzzy's been handing out random burns to members recently. Appearently, he hasn't found enough members to ban or warn so...

He burned MWB in an epic manner in Ninja Jones's "new tablet" thread.
"Its very hard to grasp the idea at first but once you accept it, it makes A LOT of sense!" -- Minnesota Sn1p3r on conspiracy theories
"Everyone instantly jumps the conclusion that the government is out to get us." -- SWAT SAINT
"Bad Duce, bad." -- Ace-014
"Good man, Duce, good man." -- Tryon
"Also accepting female snipers." -- Lt.Col.Vortex
0

#43 Guest_Cesar_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 26 March 2008 - 05:21 PM

View PostMaDuce, on Mar 26 2008, 08:15 PM, said:

Ole Puzzy Wuzzy's been handing out random burns to members recently. Appearently, he hasn't found enough members to ban or warn so...

He burned MWB in an epic manner in Ninja Jones's "new tablet" thread.

MWB doesnt count!...as far as i know...being burned is his only purpose on here :rolleyes:

This post has been edited by Cesar: 26 March 2008 - 05:22 PM

0

#44 User is offline   Painkiller Jane 

  • It's a Pirate's life for me!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 361
  • Joined: 15-May 06
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Milford, MA
  • Brigade Name:Painkiller Jane

Posted 27 March 2008 - 03:44 AM

yeah and it seems like puzzy likes to poo on t0asty alot too....but i have seen the random burns of other members *shrugs* maybe he has an inferiority complex? or maybe he's just trying really hard for most evil.... *hides in corner from the great ol mighty ban hammered one*

anyways for legality.... what kind of gear do you rock CL?
and i dont think i said welcome before ether.. so welcome

pkj

This post has been edited by Painkiller Jane: 27 March 2008 - 03:47 AM

PBP Pirate Ninja Alliance AGWS!
PKJ + Legato = WAFFLES!!!!!!

[I USE DIRTY WORDS TO BOOST MY SELF ESTEEM] according to Spec Ops Forum
0

#45 Guest_SaltandVinegar_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 27 March 2008 - 01:52 PM

View PostMaDuce, on Mar 26 2008, 06:15 PM, said:

Ole Puzzy Wuzzy's been handing out random burns to members recently. Appearently, he hasn't found enough members to ban or warn so...

He burned MWB in an epic manner in Ninja Jones's "new tablet" thread.


He wants to keep his Evil title. :dodgy:
0

Share this topic:


  • (4 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users