Special Ops Paintball: Chimera Vert Frame...a few changes, what do ya think? - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Chimera Vert Frame...a few changes, what do ya think? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   RogueFactor 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 February 2009 - 03:30 PM

There has been some interest lately to bring the Chimera out of retirement. If/when this happens, there are going to be a few changes. The first being getting rid of the bumped 'AGD' trigger guard.

Members of PBL voted in this poll: http://www.pblegion....read.php?t=3473, and chose A. The poll is still open, so for those of you here that are members at PBL, please vote and let your voice be heard!

Ive mocked up the trigger guard chosen so far by the majority, and made a few cosmetic changes. There will be other minor changes, but this will be the jist of it.

Let me know what you think:

Attached File(s)

#2 User is offline   Eskimo 

• Igloo Member #1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mime

Posted 09 February 2009 - 08:48 PM

after some thought I have come to the conclusion that I like your idea. although if everyone in the poll is voting for "A" then why do you still have the indent for the trigger in the trigger frame?
also. I personally think I like the feeling of a straight grip rather then the curved one. and I think that curve also seems to flare out at the bottom. which if your going for the black momma "It a booty!" then im all for it :laugh:

#3 User is offline   RogueFactor 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 01 March 2009 - 07:39 PM

View PostEskimo, on Feb 9 2009, 09:48 PM, said:

after some thought I have come to the conclusion that I like your idea. although if everyone in the poll is voting for "A" then why do you still have the indent for the trigger in the trigger frame?
also. I personally think I like the feeling of a straight grip rather then the curved one. and I think that curve also seems to flare out at the bottom. which if your going for the black momma "It a booty!" then im all for it :dry:

There isnt an indent/bump/hump(or whatever its officially called) in the CAD mockup. The front of the guard does though have a slight curve which follows the design of A.

Any pics you see of an actual frame are the retired Chimera which all have the indent. The CAD mockup is \the updated frame that will be brought out of retirement once there is enough interest at the thread on PBLegion.com.

This post has been edited by RogueFactor: 01 March 2009 - 07:41 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users