Special Ops Paintball: camo? what do you guys and girls like best - Special Ops Paintball

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

camo? what do you guys and girls like best i wanna get some new camo cant decide

#1 Guest_martzy_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 29 February 2008 - 05:01 PM

i wanna get some new camo and i was thinking about getting some spec ops omnipat or spec ops digi was wondering what you guys liked best and if anyone is able to compare either of them to military camo like the new digi or multi with stories or facts or even opinions give me some info pleas

thanks

#2 User is offline   Piller 

• Piller
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Piller

Posted 29 February 2008 - 05:46 PM

Specops stuff is nice, but I can't really justify the cost. If you have a army surplus store close by it's much easier to just go there. I personally like both Tigerstripe and Flecktarn for the pine forests around here.
Automaggot #123 - Pump User #152 - ICE Epic Owner
"Marketing hype in paintball?! The nerve of some people. After all, we paintballers would never throw our hard earned cash into the magic box of marketing hype."

#3 Guest_TM SNPR_*

Posted 29 February 2008 - 06:19 PM

the camo you choose depends entirely on the terrain you play in...if you have any pics we can help you better.

#4 User is offline   06shocker&ion 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:06shocker&ion

Posted 29 February 2008 - 09:50 PM

View PostTM SNPR, on Feb 29 2008, 05:19 PM, said:

the camo you choose depends entirely on the terrain you play in...if you have any pics we can help you better.

yea it depends on where you play, and your budget of course..But spec ops stuff is worth it,

#5 User is offline   Deus Ex Machina 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 February 2008 - 11:36 PM

Given that you're in Pennsylvania, and my limited knowledge of the terrian, I'd guess that Multicam, Omnipat, MARPAT, MARPAT Desert, CADPAT AR, and then CADPAT. (In that order).

However, you'd need to tell us what conditions you're in for us to really be able to help you.

My personal favorite is CADPAT because it's the best pair I've ever used. I'm in a state with a lot of maple leaf and pine trees, so we get a lot of dark and bright greens, with a lot of shadows as well. That means I do incredibly well with CADPAT in that area.

#6 Guest_martzy_*

Posted 01 March 2008 - 06:15 AM

ok well i already have surplus camo but i was thinking about getting the new military camo or spec ops stuff and the terrain veries the main place is darker colors such as brown, dark green etc. but it does very since i play at a number of places all with somewhat different terrain but i was just wondering really if any one had any experience with the new military digi and specops stuff and how well they work

#7 Guest_martzy_*

Posted 01 March 2008 - 08:29 AM

i posted not because im a newb bcause im not im just new to the forums bcause im not on the computer alot except now im starting to i just wondered what camo everyone likes most and what you have had that has helped you so i can get a feel for what i want to get so just tell me what you like about different camo im thinking about getting the specops stuff but i really like the mil sim look but jsut give me your input i know buying camo has to do with the terrain you play on but just tell me what you guys/girls like

#8 Guest_TM SNPR_*

Posted 01 March 2008 - 08:38 AM

the camo i like is the camo that works....that being said i like realtree camo (damn near invisible), i have a lot of digi, i got some urban, and the piece de resistance....Tiger Stripe!

#9 User is offline   CDNBACON 

• Christian Woodsballer
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:CDNBACON

Posted 01 March 2008 - 09:37 AM

I'm particularly fond of CADPAT. It is somewhat comparable to Special Ops Digi, except it's VERY green. That being said, I also like OMNIPAT, considering you can use it effectively in many different situations.
Here's picture of me in my CADPAT BDU, and SpecOps Digi Broadsword vest.

Attached File(s)

#10 User is offline   AK TOTIN 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:AK TOTIN

Posted 01 March 2008 - 12:35 PM

In the southwest US, where I play, the 3 best are Desert Marpat, Multicam, and 6-color (Chocolate Chip) Desert (it was designed and tested in the southwest.) THey are in no particular order whatsoever and they all work really well.
Insurgency, the best thing since waffles.

#11 User is offline   the hittmann 

• I'm watching you
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:the hittmann

Posted 01 March 2008 - 01:38 PM

Omni-pat has got to be my favorite along with multicam. Just because I have seen the stuff work really well. Also the spec ops digi works pretty well, I have some.
I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car..
9 out of 10 teens listen to rap. if you're one of the ones that stays true to proggressive metal/classic rock,put this in your sig.
My favorite mode on a smart parts gun is OFF!!
Save a rock throw an ion.

#12 User is offline   SilentMarksman 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:SilentMarksman

Posted 01 March 2008 - 01:50 PM

Tourney gear :dodgy:

I haven't seen camoflauge work. No need to dress up in uncomfordable camo when you can get some nice tourney gear.

This post has been edited by SilentMarksman: 01 March 2008 - 01:51 PM

:)

#13 User is offline   wargames 

• Eat, sleep, bleed the paint
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:WARGAMES

Posted 02 March 2008 - 07:53 PM

WOOOOOOO...CRYE MULTICAM

beat that.
I am the Paintball Stig
Do not pain searching for identity, learn to live in your period of history as a human being.
Society accepts tyranny because it fears uncertainty.

#14 User is offline   left handed 

• Arms Dealer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:left handed

Posted 02 March 2008 - 07:57 PM

I like: ACU

What works: Tourny gear, MARPAT, OD (where I live)
Speedball has nothing to do with how fast you shoot and everything to do with how fast you move. - Crawdaddy (PBF)

Feedback!

#15 User is offline   skowvy 

• You can call me, Papa Smurf.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:skowvy

Posted 03 March 2008 - 08:09 AM

I like multicam, in some areas othr camos are superior but if you play all year round or in alot of other places multicam will prove itself worthy.
If we cant do it it doesn't need to be done!
Official Sabre #77

Expendable Assets Team Leader.

Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle. My lovingkindness and my fortress, My high tower and my deliverer, my shield and the ONE in whom I take refuge!

Share this topic:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users