#886 User is offline   JKR 

• My presence foretells death...I am Wraith
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:WRAITH_

Posted 07 September 2009 - 07:18 PM

View PostFrodo, on Sep 7 2009, 05:51 PM, said:

View PostJKR, on Sep 7 2009, 08:00 PM, said:

I am fielding my snazzy "new to me" Prolite this weekend at Forest's.

Do you have to wind it up? Or is this the marker powered by coal (shale)? I think I saw a picture of one in a cave drawing once...

Btw, I recommend shades errr I mean a smoke or mirror lense for those fighting against 'The Man with the Golden Gun".

It's powered by the rendered flesh and fat of hobbitts. Shoots like a dream but the smell can get a little overpowering at times! :P
AIRGUN DESIGNS
"Because quality shoots straight...always"

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
-- Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company."
-- George Washington

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/feedbac....html#post91505

#887 User is offline   Frodo 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Frodo17

Posted 08 September 2009 - 03:36 AM

Haha! Tooshay Wraith. Tooshay :laugh:
"Ideals are better than ideologies." Antebi

"It is not, however, a question of what we would like but of what we can have." Ruppin

"I am misanthropos, and hate mankind, For thy part I do wish thou wert a dog, That I might love thee something." (W.Shakespeare, Timon of Athens, iv. 3, 52)

#888 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Invictus07

Posted 08 September 2009 - 06:56 AM

Actually it's spelled Touche Frodo...And Brigade is being weird...I hadn't see any new posts since my last post until this morning...And I have even been checking it until around midnight last night...Unless there was a sudden explosion of posts all at once...Odd...

Anyways...The gun will serve Mathew well. It would serve him better if it went to Michigan though...

Chris and I ventured out into the airball world last Sunday...And it seemed like Chris had a little glimmer in his eye. Possibly playing airball may have recharged him to the game and maybe we will see the old ruthless Chris back out on the field. Chris was actually tearing it up while I just sucked around on the field hahah. But I did have a lot of fun regardless. Possibly it is selfish of us to always expect Chris to come out and play woodsball with us and we never go to any of his airball games...Maybe in the future we can venture both ways.

So the Jone's...I've been talking to them...We are working something out...And a Pro-lite? Eww.
It takes a long time before you learn to play like yourself - Miles Davis

"We used to tell them in Outward Bound, when a parent would come and ask us, ["Can you guarantee the safety of our son, Johnny?"] And finally we decided to meet it head-on. We would say, ["No. We certainly can't Ma'am. We guarantee you the genuine chance of his death. And if we could guarantee his safety, the program would not be worth running. We do make one guarantee, as one parent to another. If you succeed in protecting your boy, as you are doing now, and as its your motherly duty to do, you know we applaud your watch dog tenacity. You should be protecting him. But, if you succeed, we guarantee you the death of his soul!"]" -Unsoeld

#889 User is offline   Frodo 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2009 - 12:16 PM

View PostAsphyxiateHeart, on Sep 8 2009, 09:56 AM, said:

Anyways...The gun will serve Mathew well. It would serve him better if it went to Michigan though...

Well I could mount 'the Golden Gun' on the hood of my truck and blast 'The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly' theme music as we head up to MI.

"It is not, however, a question of what we would like but of what we can have." Ruppin

"I am misanthropos, and hate mankind, For thy part I do wish thou wert a dog, That I might love thee something." (W.Shakespeare, Timon of Athens, iv. 3, 52)

#890 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2009 - 12:00 PM

Only if you mount that ugly "dust brown" marker of yours out there as well. At least then the Golden Gun will look amazing.

"We used to tell them in Outward Bound, when a parent would come and ask us, ["Can you guarantee the safety of our son, Johnny?"] And finally we decided to meet it head-on. We would say, ["No. We certainly can't Ma'am. We guarantee you the genuine chance of his death. And if we could guarantee his safety, the program would not be worth running. We do make one guarantee, as one parent to another. If you succeed in protecting your boy, as you are doing now, and as its your motherly duty to do, you know we applaud your watch dog tenacity. You should be protecting him. But, if you succeed, we guarantee you the death of his soul!"]" -Unsoeld

#891 User is offline   Frodo 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2009 - 03:29 PM

You and your new MAC...who gave you internet privilages again anyways? I never called Mathew's new marker "ugly" and I never would. I realize that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. My theme music comment was geared towards our new electro gun slinger (Athensplayer) and that (like a skull) mounting his marker on my hood could instill fear into our Tippmann foes! It just so happens I thought "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" was a fitting choice...umm yea.

#892 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2009 - 04:51 PM

My statement still stands that your marker is ugly and a horrible color.

#893 User is offline   JKR 

• PipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2009 - 05:55 PM

View PostFrodo, on Sep 9 2009, 03:29 PM, said:

You and your new MAC...who gave you internet privilages again anyways? I never called Mathew's new marker "ugly" and I never would. I realize that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. My theme music comment was geared towards our new electro gun slinger (Athensplayer) and that (like a skull) mounting his marker on my hood could instill fear into our Tippmann foes! It just so happens I thought "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" was a fitting choice...umm yea.

Hey, don't feel you are alone, Frodo. Andrew has been slinging his fair share of mud lately (ie "And a Prolite? Eww.") Now dissing a space 'gun is one thing...but the classic awesomeness of an old Tippmann? Just so wrong...
AIRGUN DESIGNS

-- Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company."
-- George Washington

#894 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2009 - 07:06 PM

Andrew's had his fair of cheap shots! He's sending them back now! Get a new chew toy!

#895 User is offline   JKR 

• PipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2009 - 07:24 PM

View PostAsphyxiateHeart, on Sep 9 2009, 07:06 PM, said:

Andrew's had his fair of cheap shots! He's sending them back now! Get a new chew toy!

And speaking in the third person...scary! ;)
AIRGUN DESIGNS

-- Dwight D. Eisenhower

-- George Washington

#896 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2009 - 07:29 PM

View PostJKR, on Sep 9 2009, 10:24 PM, said:

View PostAsphyxiateHeart, on Sep 9 2009, 07:06 PM, said:

And speaking in the third person...scary! ;)

Oh dear...Tyler finally rubbed off on me...I'll have to apologize for the 3rd person...It was an honest mistake...

#897 User is offline   athensplayer 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 09 September 2009 - 07:30 PM

:dodgy: :dodgy: :dodgy: :dodgy: :dodgy:

I take no offense to calling my gun "ugly" whether or not that was the intent. It is from a woodsball/sneaking/stealthly point of view. From a new age, electronic, match my gold $35 I3....it's a coincidental match made in heaven. Wasn't my first choice, but what's a guy on a budget supposed to do? (yeah, yeah, other than just play with what he's got- I know). If after a few games though, I decide I like it, I might stand to make a few bucks selling the X7.

And yes, I still have my old gun- both a tippmann and a pump!

By the way, this whole divide and conquer BS, about gun types and that, is a waste! GM/Ford, Harley/Honda, Chocolate/Vanilla, Black/White...all that stuff does is distract us from our real goal. Slinging paint, taking no prisoners, having fun, and being friends.

Can't we all just get along???

If not, I'm going to have to start polishing the tip of the new auto-cocker threaded barrel!!!!!

#898 User is offline   JKR 

• PipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2009 - 08:09 PM

I might just enjoy the golden gun...could remind me of some of the classic brass eye candy of yesteryear!

Posted Image
AIRGUN DESIGNS

-- Dwight D. Eisenhower

-- George Washington

#899 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip

Posted 10 September 2009 - 01:48 PM

Btw...someone should tell Black Cell Drummer we are playing Sunday...Anyone know how to get ahold of him?

#900 User is offline   Frodo 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 September 2009 - 07:27 PM

Too Many good scenarios coming up in Hubbard at Battlefront so it may be hard to persuade Blackcelldrumr.

Share this topic:

• (89 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users