Special Ops Paintball: I think I'm joining the Dagger ranks. - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I think I'm joining the Dagger ranks. Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#16 User is offline   version of reality 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:random paintballer

Posted 09 August 2007 - 09:06 PM

i personally believe i have a perfect setup for dagger

ICD promaster

and i carry one pod in a pocket just in case

super light

high rof

i get everyone out as long as i have decent support

#17 User is offline   Bielerga 

• The Chemist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Seaspray

Posted 10 August 2007 - 12:58 PM

I wouldn't name specific markers, especially since there are many lighter, smaller, and faster shooting guns than the ICD promaster.
I am an arms dealer, fitting you with weapons in the form of words

BLOOD FEST OCT 27TH HALLOWEEN BIG GAME Oh,IN,KY Teams

#18 User is offline   LINE BREAKER 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:LINE BREAKER

Posted 11 August 2007 - 07:49 AM

well I played without the stock nor remote air feed...kept the flatline...didn't use my belt. I actually played better. I got out less, got more kills. The flatline was still inaccurate, but at the ranges of our outlaw field it hit them pretty nicely.
Actively seeking a woodsball/scenario team in the DFW area!

"You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field with your head held high, and it doesn't matter that you failed a test, didn't get the girl, or that you got a ticket on the way there . . . your world is right for the next couple of hours."

#19 User is offline   The Spartan 

• awesome
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Bbaldey

Posted 11 August 2007 - 11:55 PM

Pretty much anything worth saying has already been said but I'll add my two cents...
As for gear, go with anything that is light-weight and small. You should be moving around quite a bit and you'll want a low profile. Actually, (you guys will probably hate me for this) for playing front, I think going for the speedball style is a good idea. Keep the camo, just the gear can be more speed style.
As for tactics, get together with your team (if you don't have one it's o.k. just get together with other paintballers) and practice flanking and bunkering with suppression. Keep fit! Practice moving fast in the woods quietly. Practice snapshooting.
This should give you a good start on playing dagger position. Most of all, have fun!

Official Dagger #9 _ Owner of a Limited Edition Gold Smart Parts Epiphany_ Christian Baller

#20 User is offline   LINE BREAKER 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:LINE BREAKER

Posted 12 August 2007 - 09:36 PM

Yeah...I've heard about snapshooting but never actually read a description. What is it?
Actively seeking a woodsball/scenario team in the DFW area!

"You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field with your head held high, and it doesn't matter that you failed a test, didn't get the girl, or that you got a ticket on the way there . . . your world is right for the next couple of hours."

#21 User is offline   IronMassacre 

• Yeah...Im special.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:IronMassacre

Posted 12 August 2007 - 11:07 PM

what i think you should do is work with what you have now. im not thrilled to be sing what i am but i am improvising. i recently turned around the drop on my evo and i am going to get a low profile hopper like a ricochet. also i am currenlty using the stock 12 inch barrel as its just as good as my pmi razor barrel (it has a GREAT size bore)and its a lot lighter. i think what i am going to do next to it is get a jcs folding stock and have it annodized digi-camo
Removed, too many lines of text with image.
Yay^ :(

#22 User is offline   BlueDragonX 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BlueDragonX

Posted 13 August 2007 - 09:22 AM

View PostLINE BREAKER, on Aug 12 2007, 11:36 PM, said:

Yeah...I've heard about snapshooting but never actually read a description. What is it?

Snapshooting is popping out of the bunker, raising your marker, and firing all in one clean motion without taking additional time to aim. It is a required skill for any man in the front. Your comfort level with your gear will play an important part in your ability to snapshoot.

Ghost Recon - Chord Mag - E-Mag - Stiffi vs. C-Series
"Smart Parts, Debunking Sir Isaac Newton one paintball at a time." -Arstron (on AO)

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users