Special Ops Paintball: Hey!, New here - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hey!, New here I am new to the sport and looking for advice and freinds Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   exxo 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:55 PM

Hello, Names Michael I am from Michigan and I have been looking to get into the sport primarily interested in Scenario play, I a looking for advice and maybe a scenario group to start playing with. I am going to be mainly playing at my local field Lone Wolf Paintball. And being stuck using their rental for the first month or so then I am picking up a used 98c to just get me into the sport with my own marker then I will be picking up either Phenom x7 or a Empire BT D*Fender but right now I am trying to just get into the sport and find some people to play with and learn from. So far I am looking at getting the E-Flex goggle/mask, amd a few other particulars. any thoughts or suggestions I welcome.

#2 User is offline   DZ Unit-1 

• Cacophony Pony
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:DZ Unit-1

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:29 PM

View Postexxo, on 26 November 2013 - 07:55 PM, said:

Hello, Names Michael I am from Michigan and I have been looking to get into the sport primarily interested in Scenario play, I a looking for advice and maybe a scenario group to start playing with. I am going to be mainly playing at my local field Lone Wolf Paintball. And being stuck using their rental for the first month or so then I am picking up a used 98c to just get me into the sport with my own marker then I will be picking up either Phenom x7 or a Empire BT D*Fender but right now I am trying to just get into the sport and find some people to play with and learn from. So far I am looking at getting the E-Flex goggle/mask, amd a few other particulars. any thoughts or suggestions I welcome.

Welcome to the sport new one!

Sorry to be a late reply, possibly the only reply you may get here for awhile.
This forum used to be very prosperous with members and staff alike, golden days they were.
Alas, many of us have had it rough to continue playing, and soon, many could no longer afford it. Hence, the silence slowly crept in, followed by dust, and cobb webs.

I hate to say it, but it seems referring you to another offsite forum maybe one of your few options to getting tips or advice.
A few of us remain here to help the best we can should you seek it new one.

Welcome again Exxo, and may you breathe life back into this forum, by spreading the joys you have of the sport to your friends.

Sincerely
~Dizzy
Of Texas.
Posted Image
"and DZ, I love that pic so much. If you were a girl, and not just a dude who looked like a girl, I would kiss you." mrwaterbuffalo, 1:17 AM "DZ, what are you?" -SnV- "He are legend." -Veritech Squad-

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users