Special Ops Paintball: HAMMER ELITE: MOBILE HEAVY GUNNER CORP - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

HAMMER ELITE: MOBILE HEAVY GUNNER CORP Join Today Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   Iron__Man 

• My boomstick is bigger than yours...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Iron_Man

Posted 29 August 2009 - 09:21 AM

thats all well and good... but the goal i think is to have like a whole platoon of double troubles running amuck. anyone can play any position if they do it smart,(or hammer if they own a double trouble), but this is straight up pwnage mode. think four horseman..or eight...of the apocalypse.... alls quiet and then.. POPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOP.... HAILSTORM OF PAINT...sounds like 20 men just ambushed your position... then you get surrendered by 3 kids, and see five fat guys with scuba tanks laughing at you as you walk off the field... (haha).

in all reality more than a few hammers on one side would get ALOT of grumbling from the other side, and the producer would probably make them a merc team, or try to split them up evenly on to both sides. thats not to say though the other team might *cough*rarely*cough* take on the challenge.
Posted Image Posted Image
THE DEATH BUNNIES! - We hate your face!-

#17 User is offline   Custom Cowboy 

• Heavy Gunner in a Kilt
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Custom Cowboy

Posted 02 September 2009 - 06:09 PM

View PostCamoDeafie, on Jul 30 2009, 09:46 AM, said:

a few years ago montydoom, Custom Cowboy, me, and some other were thinking of forming the NW Hammer Squad, when i had a double barreled spyder......now that i run exclusively pump/stock class.....well, anyone heard from these two cool guys???

I got tired of SOF and took the last year or so off. I've begun dropping by once in a while. I still probably won't come back much except to promote scenarios our team puts on. I even quit going to MCB for the summer just because I was busy living life. Movin' on up and stuff.

Later,
CC

edit- my warn level is still at 10% lol

This post has been edited by Custom Cowboy: 02 September 2009 - 06:09 PM

www.shatteredangelspaintball.com

#18 User is offline   CamoDeafie 

• LVL 0 Human class flanker-
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 September 2009 - 06:30 PM

lol warn level. lol. I got myself banned from MCB for drama.....at my request. dont think i;ll be going back there. so, how's all the toys? I might be able to whip up a double bubble trouble pumpple if i can score another Bushmaster SI off a guy on mcb.......(shady dealings indeed :D)
Team Black Sheep, Oregon Division
ex-gunwhore
"All at is subject to political manipulation except that which speaks the language of the same manipulation."-N.S.K./Laibach
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable " - /-wear me!?

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users