Special Ops Paintball: need help with improving 98 custom - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

need help with improving 98 custom Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   dcroenne 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:dac152

Posted 22 November 2009 - 02:00 PM

Save up for a Phenom. Looks legit. Super efficient in Tippmann terms and I consider myself a spoolie fan. Woot. And, no macroline or braided steel.

#17 User is offline   lowrider4lyfe 

• The Asset
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:THE ASSET

Posted 22 November 2009 - 08:06 PM

I second (or third or fourth,whatever) the palmers stabilizer. Never used one but heard NOTHING but good things about them. I used Co2 on my 98, but with an expansion chamber. It seemed to help with consistency some, wouldn't know if it would affect HPA though.(Id say not) Also a good barrel-but you must make sure to get a good paint-to-bore match, whatever barrel, or kit, you go with. Theres alot of good suggestions so far, but I'll throw in my .02 and say Stiffi. I had a 14" in .691 bore and found some good paint to match. Worked awesome for me. But for the money, you could prob get somethin that might suit you better, depending on your specific needs.

This post has been edited by lowrider4lyfe: 22 November 2009 - 08:07 PM

One day, I'm going to run into the woods and never come back! And when I come back, I'm going to be the Knife Master!
If you talk to God you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic.
It's not in my nature to be mysterious. But I can't talk about it, and I can't talk about why.
If I said something to offend you, I probably meant it.

#18 User is offline   Lachero 

• We Few...
  • PipPip

Posted 22 November 2009 - 09:19 PM

I would suggest getting hpa first then maybe a new barrel. If you can't spend alot of money i would recommend getting a J&J ceramic barrel, i have one for my a5 and its quite nice but if you can spring for some type of barrel kit
I like turtles!
Support Cedric Diggory...Edward Stinks!

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users