• You cannot reply to this topic

Triad Utah Photos Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Has 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Has

Posted 11 April 2009 - 08:57 AM

I will be at the Triad this weekend for Paintball Sports Magazine. All photographs taken this event will be available to purchase individually, either prints or for download, on my website:

www.haslamphotography.com

There have been requests to purchase a CD of all the images. I will make this available for $50. If you are interested in a CD please contact me directly to arrange details (payment, obtain your mailing address, etc.).

Also on my website are the 2008 SPPL events I covered (UT, OR, MI, Finals) along with the 2009 Nevada Qualifier. My new website does allow for electronic downloads of the images in three different sizes starting at 99 cents and the watermarks are removed upon purchase.

Thank you,
Ben
ben (at) haslamphotography.com

#2 User is offline   Has 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 11 April 2009 - 09:00 AM

Sorry the mutiple posts. My browser was jsut spinning so I hit submit more than once.

This post has been edited by Has: 11 April 2009 - 09:18 AM

#3 User is offline   Has 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 11 April 2009 - 09:09 AM

I will be at the Triad this weekend for Paintball Sports Magazine. All photographs taken at this event will be available to purchase individually, either prints or for download, on my website:

www.haslamphotography.com

There have been requests to purchase a CD of all the images. I will make this available for $50. If you are interested in a CD please contact me directly to arrange details (payment, obtain your mailing address, etc.).

Also on my website are the 2008 SPPL events I covered (UT, OR, MI, Finals) along with the 2009 Nevada Qualifier. My new website does allow for electronic downloads of the images in three different sizes starting at 99 cents and the watermarks are removed upon purchase.

Thank you,
Ben
ben (at) haslamphotography.com

This post has been edited by Has: 11 April 2009 - 09:10 AM

#4 User is offline   Mitch Force 

• [l__(CRAYOLA)__l]>
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 April 2009 - 08:22 PM

That's really cool, and its a great way for any team or player to get some face time!

#5 User is offline   Has 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 14 April 2009 - 07:30 PM

Due to the unexpected death of one of my closest friends I will not be covering this weekend's event as the viewing and services are this Saturday. I hope to cover the event this August.

Ben

#6 User is offline   Danger Dan 

• Team Desert Edge
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Danger Dan

Posted 15 April 2009 - 09:58 AM

Ben

Sorry to hear about your loss. We will miss you and look forward to seeing you out soon.

Good luck

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users