Special Ops Paintball: SP-1 Internals and other questions - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

SP-1 Internals and other questions

#1 User is offline   SO-BraveDog 

• my phone# 1-773-509-5027 :]
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:X7Sabre

Posted 27 March 2008 - 01:21 PM

i was wander if you could take the upgraded internals for the ion and use them in a sp1. If so what are they. plus can thee feed neck be removed with out damageing the gun or feed neck
Let All Snipers Unite Under One Banner
(Stealth, Patience, Honor)
Official Sniper #1
I'm a christian paintballer - Isaiah 40:31
Sp-1 Owner #1
SP-1 Sabre/Sniper

#2 User is offline   BLACK MAMBA 

• Living Luxerific
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 March 2008 - 03:19 PM

detnents and bolt are the same as ion....feedneck i do not know for sure...i think its mille di never really messed wiht mine other than to put in qloader bend
Posted Image
MM PB /VALKEN / FLASC / CCC / COMPULSIVE / MSS / TIBERIUS / GUERRILLA

#3 User is offline   focus 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Focus

Posted 27 March 2008 - 06:40 PM

View PostA5sniper, on Mar 27 2008, 04:21 PM, said:

i was wander if you could take the upgraded internals for the ion and use them in a sp1. If so what are they. plus can thee feed neck be removed with out damageing the gun or feed neck

I've heard that the dimensions of the bolt itself is the same, however the SP-1 bolt is lighter than that of the ION and many ION aftermarket bolts, so you probably are better off stock there.
The board, noid and everything else inside is different, so I ION boards, QEV etc wont work. I'm not sure about the regulator. But the SP-1 has the same reg thats used in the EOS, which is a higher end marker than the ION.

The SP-1 feedneck can be removed without damaging, but it 'snaps' in and is not threaded.

on edit: I'll have to double check.. I know the clamping part can be removed, leaving the stem, and replaced with another unit (I think trinity makes a clamping one).
The breach tube slides out of the body as a singe piece, leaving the stem of the feedneck attached to the body.. It is my understanding that this snaps out as well.

This post has been edited by focus: 27 March 2008 - 07:04 PM

Work hard, play hard.. In that order.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users