• You cannot reply to this topic

Empire B2 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Led Zeppelin 

• Now own a EGO 06
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Led Zeppelin

Posted 16 April 2006 - 11:53 AM

Today easter I got the New Empire B2 that shoots 28bps and has six mods, three more mods than the earlier model, Reloader B. Also this hopper looks sightly bigger because now it holds 200 rounds. There are not many colors out there at local feilds I heard mostly black which I got, but they said you can switch for a halo shell if you want other colors. Over all I shoot this hopper with both my Ion and angel. it was 70 degress out. I used Empire Ramp on the ion and the hopper defiantly kept up and did a awsome job. For the angel the hopper just went full out. The first thing you will notice with the hopper is that when the rip drive spins it sounds diffrent, faster. I give this hopper a 10/10. This hopper is well worth it's $170 value.

#2 User is offline   Predator88 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Predator88

Posted 16 April 2006 - 07:05 PM

May I ask what makes this hopper better than like a Halo?

#3 User is offline   blackraven64 

• What more do you want?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BlackRaven

Posted 16 April 2006 - 07:07 PM

It's faster....

#4 User is offline   Predator88 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2006 - 07:25 PM

It couldn't be that much faster they do the exact same thing.

#5 User is offline   SPARTAN 013 

• Contract Killer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:SPARTAN 013

Posted 17 April 2006 - 11:38 AM

View PostPredator88, on Apr 16 2006, 07:05 PM, said:

May I ask what makes this hopper better than like a Halo?

the reloader B is sound activated. its a lot more reliable than the eyes on a halo. IMO, a stock halo is poo, your better off getting a vlocity.

View Postblackraven64, on Apr 16 2006, 07:07 PM, said:

It's faster....

not true... there are MANY board for the halo that allow it to spin well over 30 bps. cheetah and victory to name a few.

View PostPredator88, on Apr 16 2006, 07:25 PM, said:

It couldn't be that much faster they do the exact same thing.

no, they are not. the reloader B is sound activated, the halo B has eyes. if you plan to leave your loader stock, vlocity or reloader is the way to go. a lot of people dont like how the vlocity looks but it is faster and more reliable than a stock halo, and not as pricy as a reloader. on the other hand, if you plan to upgrade your hopper, a halo B is the way to go. i shoule be getting mine back from boost customs shortly. keep and eye out for a review on a "boosted halo".

hey led, how bout some picks of the new reloader. is it the same as the old one, just a bit bigger and with a new board? a side by side comparison would be great if you could.

Click these --------------> l MFDPB.com l ULed STDM5 l Feedback l MySpace l <-------------- Click these

#6 User is offline   Predator88 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2006 - 06:51 PM

no, they are not. the reloader B is sound activated, the halo B has eyes. if you plan to leave your loader stock, vlocity or reloader is the way to go. a lot of people dont like how the vlocity looks but it is faster and more reliable than a stock halo, and not as pricy as a reloader. on the other hand, if you plan to upgrade your hopper, a halo B is the way to go. i shoule be getting mine back from boost customs shortly. keep and eye out for a review on a "boosted halo".

hey led, how bout some picks of the new reloader. is it the same as the old one, just a bit bigger and with a new board? a side by side comparison would be great if you could.

Wasn't The halo B sound activated or at least some kind of halo sound activated?

This post has been edited by Predator88: 17 April 2006 - 06:51 PM

#7 User is offline   warpig 

• PipPip
  • Brigade Name:warpig

Posted 18 April 2006 - 01:56 PM

View PostPredator88, on Apr 17 2006, 06:51 PM, said:

Wasn't The halo B sound activated or at least some kind of halo sound activated?

Do you mean these? They are sound activated but they only feed at 13 balls per second which isn't anywhere near as fast as the Reloader B.

This post has been edited by warpig: 18 April 2006 - 01:58 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users