Special Ops Paintball: Luxfer HPA tank owners...READ NOW!!! - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Luxfer HPA tank owners...READ NOW!!! Perhaps even sticky

#1 User is offline   druid 

• Celtic Warrior - Mo Anam Cara
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:druidsdecendant

Post icon  Posted 23 December 2006 - 01:43 AM

Note.....this only affects 316 paintball cylinders...NOT ALL! Check your tanks against the list, go to the Luxfer site and input the serial number or call them. Link provided is to warpig but the Luxfer site is listed in the article.

http://www.warpig.com/newswire/prwire_rele...530031270.shtml <---LINK FIXED (I hope)

Entered into WARPIG PR Wire by: faeriegirl on 12/19/06

CYLINDERS MUST BE TESTED FOR SAFETY
Arrowhead Industrial Services
Non compliant paintball cylinders must be tested to verify that they are safe.

Arrowhead Industrial Services, a cylinder test and inspection company, is attempting to locate 316 composite paintball cylinders that may not have been properly tested. These cylinders, manufactured by Luxfer, are labeled with hydrostatic test dates ranging from May 2005 through September 2005.

On May 1, 2006, the U.S. Department of Transportation issued a safety notice concerning these cylinders and posted a serial number list and the following statement in the Federal Register: “A person with a listed cylinder should discontinue use of the cylinder and return it to Arrowhead . . . so that autofrettage and hydrostatic test can be completed before its next use.” Transport Canada has issued a similar statement concerning non-compliant cylinders being used in Canada.

If you own one or more of these cylinders, you are legally required to comply with these government requirements.

The serial numbers of all affected paintball cylinders are also available electronically on the Internet at www.luxfercylinders.com/ctest in a special database that will automatically and quickly check your serial numbers for you and determine which cylinders, if any, require testing. Each affected cylinder must be removed from service immediately and sent in for testing.

If any of your paintball cylinders need to be tested, please call this toll-free number:1-800-355-3156. A customer service representative will arrange to have your cylinders tested and returned to you promptly at no charge.

If removing cylinders from service would create a hardship for you, the customer service representative can also arrange to exchange your cylinders for replacement cylinders at no charge.

This post has been edited by druidsdecendant: 23 December 2006 - 11:24 PM

Warped A5; M98; 68 Magnum w/ AGD 6-Pack, Automaggot #92 Custom Modder #5
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
I got my OWN smiley...

#2 User is offline   druid 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 December 2006 - 01:39 PM

don't let this get lost
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
I got my OWN smiley...

#3 User is offline   1-I 

• Creator of the number 7
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Brigade Name:1-I

Posted 23 December 2006 - 09:34 PM

it is worthy of glue.
Posted Image

Glory is for the weak.

#4 User is offline   druid 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 December 2006 - 09:12 AM

1-i.....I fixed the link and it seems to be working now. Thanks for the PM.

Also, I caught some flack from other forums about this being "old" news. Well, even if it is, safety should never be allowed to get "old" and since it was recently posted on warpig (a fairly time-accurate publication when it comes to 'news'), it seemed appropriate to post all over the net.

Stay safe
I got my OWN smiley...

#5 User is offline   Pzippy 

• Future Pope
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Pzippy

Posted 28 December 2006 - 11:26 AM

Should this maybe be stickied in GPD Air Systems as well?
AO Search HEMOG

I WANT YOUR XBOX 360!

#6 User is offline   Sanguinary 

• Joe Bob Johnson
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Sanguinary

Posted 29 December 2006 - 08:07 AM

stay safe everyone and cheack.Mines brand new and the hydro is 7/06 for I'm pretty safe hehe.
"There is no security on this earth, there is only opportunity."
-General Douglas MacArthur (1880 - 1964)

#7 User is offline   Crazed Zealot 

• Please, call me trevor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Trevor 13

Posted 29 December 2006 - 08:12 AM

yes. Keep track of this. VERY IMPORTANT.

Feedback. +2/-0 | WTB PURPLE EGO!! | Gear Bag sale!! | BUY MY 07 Etek! | Add Me on Myspace yo! CLICK!
I think its funny all these clubs that we started back in the day still exist ^_^

#8 User is offline   1-I 

• Creator of the number 7
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Brigade Name:1-I

Posted 25 March 2008 - 01:35 PM

well its been a year and since i only use elmers glue it time to fall off the top.

hope this helped somene
Posted Image

Glory is for the weak.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users