• Brigade Name:aqua_scummm

Posted 06 May 2011 - 11:27 PM

Oh damn! My bad... good for you then!

#1457 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 07 May 2011 - 03:22 AM

Should be playing next weekend. Will actually break out my Blazer for the first time in over 3 years. LOL Figure i will pump at the end of the day, and go semi in the begining. This should be amusing. Haven't played semi in sooooooooo long
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#1458 User is offline   shadow_772 

• Never compromise, even in the face of armageddon
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Shadow_772

Posted 07 May 2011 - 07:26 AM

View Postaqua_scummm, on 07 May 2011 - 12:27 AM, said:

Oh damn! My bad... good for you then!

Lol, so they inspect rooms in college? :blink:

#1459 User is offline   Legato 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 May 2011 - 08:33 AM

They can. They also can raid them with campus police if they believe you have any kind of illicit drugs on the premesis. Had a friend get his dorm raided over his roommate pushing ritilan and some other pills. He wasn't too happy to wake to that

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#1460 User is offline   Marauder_Pilot 

• Thrilling Heroics
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Marauder_Pilot

Posted 07 May 2011 - 12:43 PM

Lego, that lower Phantom with the revolver grips is awesome. If only it wasn't a Nelson...

EDIT: Also, lookie what I'm getting next month:
Posted Image

And I'm getting 2 of them. :D

This post has been edited by Marauder_Pilot: 07 May 2011 - 12:45 PM

#1461 User is offline   Legato 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 May 2011 - 10:52 PM

the wife loves the revolver frame on it, sad she isn't really playing anymore

I HATE you. Do you know how long i have wanted a K2??!?!?!? Damn you. You always get the cool markers. :( *uber envious*
Bolt action FTW

#1462 User is offline   shadow_772 

• Never compromise, even in the face of armageddon
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadow_772

Posted 07 May 2011 - 11:57 PM

View PostLegato, on 07 May 2011 - 09:33 AM, said:

They can. They also can raid them with campus police if they believe you have any kind of illicit drugs on the premesis. Had a friend get his dorm raided over his roommate pushing ritilan and some other pills. He wasn't too happy to wake to that

I knew that, but I never heard of them just walking in and being like "you failed, you need to clean..." (thats not what happened to me, but just an example)...

And thats a nice lookin k2, someday I hope to add a KP to my collection.

#1463 User is offline   Marauder_Pilot 

• Thrilling Heroics
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Marauder_Pilot

Posted 08 May 2011 - 02:54 PM

View PostLegato, on 07 May 2011 - 11:52 PM, said:

the wife loves the revolver frame on it, sad she isn't really playing anymore

I HATE you. Do you know how long i have wanted a K2??!?!?!? Damn you. You always get the cool markers. :( *uber envious*
Bolt action FTW

Well...I DID pick up the second with the express purpose of retrofitting to modern standards (They're set up to work on the lower tube filled with CO2 right now) and distributing to the worthy. A friend already called semi-dibs on it, but since he just bought a DSG and $2000 worth of actual guns, I doubt he'll have any spending money for a while, so it'll probably go into the wild once it gets refitted.

But, yeah, once I get them home, I'm probably going to get Stuffy to clean them up and set them up for regular single 12-gram operation, then tune one up for my collection and sell the other. (Probably only in the MCB members section, make sure it gets a proper home)

#1464 User is offline   Eskimo 

• Igloo Member #1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mime

Posted 18 May 2011 - 12:23 PM

I'm thinking of Selling My Tac, Using that cash to pick up a Cocker threaded Phantom body, then I can try and sell the M-16 grip, the Phantom threaded Stock class body, the clear feed gate and my black feed cap.

then I'll have everything I need in order to get this done.

#1465 User is offline   cdrinkh20 

• The Dragon Reborn
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:cdrinkh20

Posted 18 May 2011 - 02:53 PM

Got my custom Super Stocker after 4 months! .... but customs messed it up so it's headed back to get fixed -_- feed tube got dented in and they managed to knock out a pin in the trigger that lets the marker cock.... easy fixes, but I'd rather have the pros at Palmer's take care of me than void my warranty or something.

#1466 User is offline   Legato 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 May 2011 - 10:43 PM

Esk, cocker bodies are nice but beware...many cocked barrels are too thick for the stock pump, so you might need to widen it a bit and remember cocked is like 20 freaking turns to remove. I hate that. Lol feels like a stock Sheridan changer. Phantom is so much fewer. That is like the one and only thing I don't like about my Carter's, cocker threading takes forever to get off. If you have cocked kits already it makes sense then for you. But check if they fit your handle now or you may have to ream it later

View Postcdrinkh20, on 18 May 2011 - 05:53 PM, said:

Got my custom Super Stocker after 4 months! .... but customs messed it up so it's headed back to get fixed -_- feed tube got dented in and they managed to knock out a pin in the trigger that lets the marker cock.... easy fixes, but I'd rather have the pros at Palmer's take care of me than void my warranty or something.

that sucks. I'm so sorry. Fail on carriers part. :-( hope you get it back fast. What did you think of the rest of it? Like it and what you got? Smooth solid pump stroke. Just butter. Add battles pump if you right handed and it is perfect. There's a thread Freedom on MCB made on making your own if you want a custom feel that is exactly what you want

This post has been edited by Legato: 18 May 2011 - 10:48 PM

#1467 User is offline   cdrinkh20 

• The Dragon Reborn
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 May 2011 - 10:48 PM

Particularly comparing it to the PGP I picked up, the pump stroke is EXCELLENT. Problem too was, either Palmer's didn't secure it well or customs effed this up to but one of the trigger mechanism pins got knocked out and it wouldn't actually cock... then I found the pin fallen on my sheets and popped it in and it clicked just fine. Took it back out and put it in a baggie though, just to make sure they secured it better in the grip frame (I included a note of the "damages").

Strangely, it came with their Sheridan wood grips. Doesn't matter though, I'm going to transfer the battle grips from my PGP to it. As for a battle pump...I might have to look into that. Got a link? I asked one fellow on MCB how he modified his Palmer's pump to have a return spring but that pump works so nice I probably won't even worry about it...typically my hand is on the pump holding it forward on the Phantom anyways, ready for another shot so shouldn't be a problem holding it forward.

#1468 User is offline   Legato 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 May 2011 - 10:55 PM

View Postcdrinkh20, on 19 May 2011 - 01:48 AM, said:

Particularly comparing it to the PGP I picked up, the pump stroke is EXCELLENT. Problem too was, either Palmer's didn't secure it well or customs effed this up to but one of the trigger mechanism pins got knocked out and it wouldn't actually cock... then I found the pin fallen on my sheets and popped it in and it clicked just fine. Took it back out and put it in a baggie though, just to make sure they secured it better in the grip frame (I included a note of the "damages").

Strangely, it came with their Sheridan wood grips. Doesn't matter though, I'm going to transfer the battle grips from my PGP to it. As for a battle pump...I might have to look into that. Got a link? I asked one fellow on MCB how he modified his Palmer's pump to have a return spring but that pump works so nice I probably won't even worry about it...typically my hand is on the pump holding it forward on the Phantom anyways, ready for another shot so shouldn't be a problem holding it forward.

My SnN has a trigger pin that falls out a lot. Sucks. Theyare press fit with little lines or ribs on one end to hold them in. Sometimes it isn't a tight enough fit.

Uhhhh..ok my tab..so link is tough. But go in my gallery in my sig and look at my super stocker. That has a battle pump. I will look later tonight for you and find that make your own thread. Wasn't really hard. I would recommended always holding it. It will slide back a bit when you shoot. This is good and bad. Chrono with the pump held forward and with it slightly back. One will shoot hotter then the other, depends on the opening on the bolt and in the body's alignment. This can let you drop shots in on people by holding it in the right position.

This post has been edited by Legato: 18 May 2011 - 10:56 PM

#1469 User is offline   Pyrate Jim 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 May 2011 - 02:19 PM

View PostMarauder_Pilot, on 07 May 2011 - 03:43 PM, said:

Lego, that lower Phantom with the revolver grips is awesome. If only it wasn't a Nelson...

EDIT: Also, lookie what I'm getting next month:
Posted Image

And I'm getting 2 of them. :D

I see a brass constant air adapter underneath. Do you plan to use that, or will you cap it and use 12g's?
CT co-ordinator, Paintball Marshals
http://www.pbmarshals.com/
PTI #2691 ~ C1, C2, C5, C5a, C6

#1470 User is offline   cdrinkh20 

• The Dragon Reborn
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 May 2011 - 05:23 PM

View PostLegato, on 18 May 2011 - 11:55 PM, said:

My SnN has a trigger pin that falls out a lot. Sucks. Theyare press fit with little lines or ribs on one end to hold them in. Sometimes it isn't a tight enough fit.

Uhhhh..ok my tab..so link is tough. But go in my gallery in my sig and look at my super stocker. That has a battle pump. I will look later tonight for you and find that make your own thread. Wasn't really hard. I would recommended always holding it. It will slide back a bit when you shoot. This is good and bad. Chrono with the pump held forward and with it slightly back. One will shoot hotter then the other, depends on the opening on the bolt and in the body's alignment. This can let you drop shots in on people by holding it in the right position.

Yeah, I remember you telling me that about Sheridan pumps. Will do.
As for battle pumps, I know what they look like but thanks :) I was wondering if you had a link to that Freedom thread on making one. Thanks!

I'm still trying to get a dang tap for the PGP so I can adjust velocity but don't want to buy a $30-$150 kit -_- damn! I still have to put in my nail polish dots though, I probably should when I get a day off..

Share this topic:

• (109 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users