• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Trip Mine Instructions

#1 User is offline   Zee 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 May 2008 - 05:16 PM

Heres my version of a paintball trip mine. Simple yet effective.

Attached File(s)

#2 User is offline   MaDuce 

• Grab your gun and bring the cat in.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MaDuce

Posted 29 May 2008 - 12:43 AM

You could make a tripmine by unwrapping a "Little Betty" grenade and putting it inside a pod. Just rig a some fishing wire to the rubber band on the grenade and tie the other end to a tree or something. You might need to weigh the pod down by putting some rocks behind the grenade.

DVLCHLD designed a similar-constructed booby trap by putting a grenade in a black pod and tieing some fishing line to the rubber band on the grenade and the other end to a small hole drilled in the pod lid.

There ya go.
"Its very hard to grasp the idea at first but once you accept it, it makes A LOT of sense!" -- Minnesota Sn1p3r on conspiracy theories
"Everyone instantly jumps the conclusion that the government is out to get us." -- SWAT SAINT
"Bad Duce, bad." -- Ace-014
"Good man, Duce, good man." -- Tryon
"Also accepting female snipers." -- Lt.Col.Vortex

#3 User is offline   Zee 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 29 May 2008 - 06:21 PM

View PostMaDuce, on May 29 2008, 12:43 AM, said:

You could make a tripmine by unwrapping a "Little Betty" grenade and putting it inside a pod. Just rig a some fishing wire to the rubber band on the grenade and tie the other end to a tree or something. You might need to weigh the pod down by putting some rocks behind the grenade.

DVLCHLD designed a similar-constructed booby trap by putting a grenade in a black pod and tieing some fishing line to the rubber band on the grenade and the other end to a small hole drilled in the pod lid.

There ya go.

Thats basically what I've made here. Its just a housing for home made grenades to be used at trip mine. It gives the brightly coloured grenade some camo and a sturdy base.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users