Special Ops Paintball: Battle for Rome scenario game - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Battle for Rome scenario game First scenario game for Paintball Ridge Joplin,Mo Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   R34P3R 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 February 2009 - 09:10 PM

Posted Image
"9 out of 10 teens listen to rap. If you're one of the few that stay true to progressive metal/classic rock, put this in your signature!
"92% of teens would drop dead if Abercrombie and Fitch said breathing wasn't cool. If your one of the 8% who would be laughing their butt off, put this in your sig.''
"if the first thing you would grab if your house was on fire is your paintball gear, put this in your sig"
"tippman rocks, if you think the same, put this in your sig"

#2 User is offline   Silenced 

• Yes Im a Ninja, No I wont show you my Moves
  • Pip

Posted 18 February 2009 - 08:47 PM

Any more info, like how many players your expecting and if there will be any prizes.
Though we have heard of stupid haste in war, cleverness has never been seen associated with long delays.
-Sun Tzu
Killing the wrong person happens. Ninjas know this. It's useless to live in the past.-unknown

#3 User is offline   R34P3R 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 20 February 2009 - 06:03 PM

View PostSilenced, on Feb 18 2009, 09:47 PM, said:

Any more info, like how many players your expecting and if there will be any prizes.

this is from a local field, and i decided to spread the word. i talked to one of the guys there and he said maybe around 200. he also said there will be door prizes and some other prizes. i was told if you dress like a roman or a barbarian, you could win something for best dressed.
"9 out of 10 teens listen to rap. If you're one of the few that stay true to progressive metal/classic rock, put this in your signature!
"92% of teens would drop dead if Abercrombie and Fitch said breathing wasn't cool. If your one of the 8% who would be laughing their butt off, put this in your sig.''
"if the first thing you would grab if your house was on fire is your paintball gear, put this in your sig"
"tippman rocks, if you think the same, put this in your sig"

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users