Special Ops Paintball: BEARCLAW PAINTBALL IN TN: NEW YEARS BASH W/ FREE REGISTRATION! - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

BEARCLAW PAINTBALL IN TN: NEW YEARS BASH W/ FREE REGISTRATION! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   havokrooster 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:BLOODLUST OVERLORD

Posted 26 November 2007 - 12:04 AM

BEARCLAW PAINTBALL IN MIDDLE TENNESSEE IS HOSTING A PLAYER APPRECIATION GAME DEC. 28-30TH. REGISTRATION IS FREE! THE 24HR. SCENARIO IS MIDNIGHT MADNESS. ROUND UP OR BE THE ESCAPEES FROM THE INSANE ASYLUM. COMPLETE WITH HANNIBAL LECTER, DOCTOR SIGMUND FRAUD, NURSE CROTCHET AND MANY OTHERS. FREE CAMPING, COSTUME CONTEST (KID FRIENDLY), FIREWORKS, MOVIES, PLAYERS PARTY, RIDES ON AN AUTHENTIC WW2 HALFTRACK. THE WHOLE WORKS. BEARCLAW REALLY GOES ALL OUT FOR THEIR GAMES.

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FEILDS I HAVE EVER PLAYED ON AND IT REALLY NEEDS NO PROMOTION. HELL, IT HAS HOT SHOWERS AND ITS OWN CAFE. HOWEVER, IF YOUVE NEVER PLAYED BEARCLAW BEFORE YOUR REALLY MISSING OUT. CHECK OUT SOME FOOTAGE FROM THEIR LAST GAME STRAIGHT FROM MY HEADCAM: MPP'S IWO JIMA @ BEARCLAW PAINTBALL ITS A LITTLE SLOW TO LOAD CAUSE ITS 25MINS. LONG IN EXCELLENT QUALITY. BE PATIENT.

CHECK OUT THE SCENARIO GAMES THREAD AT paintball junkie dot com FOR LOTS OF INFO.

VISIT THE FIELDS SITE AT BEARCLAW PAINTBALL

This post has been edited by havokrooster: 26 November 2007 - 12:06 AM

APX Regional Sales Rep.

#2 User is offline   Not_You 

• Lather, Rinse, Repeat as Desired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:98customizer

Posted 26 November 2007 - 12:20 AM

i was going to go with a friend for his birthday, but i broke my leg yesterday an i won't be back on the field in that amount of time
Group: Banned #2
Pirate - "Seriously, I hope you hit this kid over the head with something very, very heavy. Like a truck."

#3 User is offline   havokrooster 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:BLOODLUST OVERLORD

Posted 26 November 2007 - 06:33 AM

View PostNot_You, on Nov 26 2007, 02:20 AM, said:

i was going to go with a friend for his birthday, but i broke my leg yesterday an i won't be back on the field in that amount of time

sorry to hear that.

APX Regional Sales Rep.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users