Ego8 specs Look.

#1 User is offline   CANYOUSEEME? 

• Non-forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Canyouseeme?

Posted 12 August 2007 - 07:35 PM

Ego8 Specs list:

Body weight reduction of %13, this has been possible due to another groundbreaking leap in marker technology. By integrating the ram and bolt design the height and weight of the marker can be drastically reduced. This new integrated ram and bolt assembly will allow the next step forward from the stacked tubed design leading to the lowest marker profile possible while keeping the build quality and feel that is expected from the ego bloodline.

The integrated ram/bolt will still be driven by a LPR and HPR but with the new moving parts allowing an extremely low pressure to be used. Due to this the recharge from a conventional piston driven LPR is not enough and we have designed an new electronically adjusted LPR system allowing finer tuning, smaller size and much higher recharge rates. This allows a huge reduction in kick and increase in marker cycling.

Other features include (but are not limited to!):

2 lightweight QEV’s (approximately 1/3 the size of those found in the 07) to maximise cycling speeds while keeping size to a minimum.

ZIIck kit cushion technology allowing you to shoot in excess of 30 bps with minimal kick allowing ball on ball accuracy.

Improved firmware allows even more adjusability so all you tech heads can get the maximium from your marker. The LPR range can be set allowing for better indoor, cold weather and reball performance. Dispite this being the most adjustable Eclipse board to date changing modes and setting is still easy due to the LCD screen and don't worry, there won't be any ringtones!

Multicoloured LCD screen, your choice of blue or red. The colour options will increased when a new filter system has been fully tested. We expect classic blue, red, white, pink, green, purple and yellow by the release.

Stock trigger will be similar to the SL-74 but have an integrated spring to maximise adjustment.

Laser BBSS as stock with the colour adjustable to match the LCD screen.

This as well as the quality features found on the 07 models such as the stronger OOPS system and SL Shaft II barrel make the Ego8 a powerful performer and increase the standards expected from marker manufacturers.

Colours will include dust red, dust blue, dust platinum and dust black. Limited e-star camo, splash anno and 1 aroura will be available after World Cup. The manual will be available for download soon.
Rock the Snake!
Bill, You made a mistake coming here to the internet paintball community. These people will not be put off, will not accept partial answers and will hold you accountable for everything you say. They are not your typical customer. Even through all the bickering and flaming, the collective consciousness of this community sits at nothing less than the genius level. They are the highest and best of what paintball has to offer. I have trusted and turned to them for years and they have allowed me to walk among them for which I am grateful.
Tom kaye

#2 User is offline   Prodigy 

• Public Enemy #1
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:DavidP1013

Posted 12 August 2007 - 07:36 PM

Yeah, I saw this a while back. NOW I WANT TO SEE PICTURES!
Team Krisis
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there...your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth... live it... love it..

How the hell could you stop me? Why in the world would you try? I go hard forever that's just how I'm designed, that's just how I was built.

#3 User is offline   Badmintoner 

• Peace!
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 August 2007 - 07:38 PM

Hmmm, sounds interesting.

Pictures are needed, too. :rolleyes:

#4 User is offline   Z3R0 

• Spontaneous Hate Machine
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Z3R0 (Sledgehammer)

Posted 12 August 2007 - 07:56 PM

Wow, that sounds awesome. I wonder who's going to turn out something awesome next? Dangerous Power already did with the Threshold, and now this is coming.

-Z3R0
Posted Image
Lapco Grey Ghost 2008, Classic Automag, PM8, 06 Cyborg

#5 User is offline   CANYOUSEEME? 

• Non-forum Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 August 2007 - 08:07 PM

Never mind guys, It's fake. I posted it on pbnation, It was stated that Jack wood confirmed it was fake, and closed.

Haha,I fail.
Rock the Snake!
Bill, You made a mistake coming here to the internet paintball community. These people will not be put off, will not accept partial answers and will hold you accountable for everything you say. They are not your typical customer. Even through all the bickering and flaming, the collective consciousness of this community sits at nothing less than the genius level. They are the highest and best of what paintball has to offer. I have trusted and turned to them for years and they have allowed me to walk among them for which I am grateful.
Tom kaye

#6 User is offline   Deranged Gecko55 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:DERANGED FRIED MONKEY

Posted 13 August 2007 - 05:38 AM

View PostCANYOUSEEME?, on Aug 12 2007, 11:07 PM, said:

Never mind guys, It's fake. I posted it on pbnation, It was stated that Jack wood confirmed it was fake, and closed.

Haha,I fail.

Yup.
When in doubt, duct it!

If we can't do it, it doesn't need to be done"-SABRE

Woodsballin's my business and business is good!

#7 User is offline   TREYisRAD 

• Arms Dealer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:TREYisRAD

Posted 13 August 2007 - 06:29 AM

whew
TREYisRAD Support! ~cor_man257 Matt senghing27 FusionV2/JK 207~ "Trey is Rad. nuff said." -cor_man257
Sponsored By: Planet Eclipse
DigitalPirate "Don't let Trey near the kid. Once he gets his hands on it, he'll sell it."

#8 User is offline   Ryan J. 

• Life begins at the break and ends at the 50.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:TheJudge411

Posted 13 August 2007 - 07:09 AM

If you ever see anything like thsi always say Source? and make them provide the source to you :(

#9 User is offline   CANYOUSEEME? 

• Non-forum Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 August 2007 - 10:39 AM

My stupid german source is fixed.

This post has been edited by CANYOUSEEME?: 13 August 2007 - 10:52 AM

Rock the Snake!
Tom kaye

#10 User is offline   Gwac 

• Child proof caps have ruined my Happiness
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 August 2007 - 10:48 AM

I dont get it (the source).
yah the source is always important (for a second I thought this was going to be a spam picture).

#11 User is offline   Ninja Jones 

• Canadian Intergalactic Space Ninja Pimp
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Ninja Jones

Posted 14 August 2007 - 04:22 PM

View PostCANYOUSEEME?, on Aug 12 2007, 08:35 PM, said:

Ego8 Specs list:

Body weight reduction of %13, this has been possible due to another groundbreaking leap in marker technology. By integrating the ram and bolt design the height and weight of the marker can be drastically reduced. This new integrated ram and bolt assembly will allow the next step forward from the stacked tubed design leading to the lowest marker profile possible while keeping the build quality and feel that is expected from the ego bloodline.

Lol, not gonna happen

The integrated ram/bolt will still be driven by a LPR and HPR but with the new moving parts allowing an extremely low pressure to be used. Due to this the recharge from a conventional piston driven LPR is not enough and we have designed an new electronically adjusted LPR system allowing finer tuning, smaller size and much higher recharge rates. This allows a huge reduction in kick and increase in marker cycling.

Uhuh...

Other features include (but are not limited to!):

2 lightweight QEV’s (approximately 1/3 the size of those found in the 07) to maximise cycling speeds while keeping size to a minimum.

That wouldn't even allow air through...

ZIIck kit cushion technology allowing you to shoot in excess of 30 bps with minimal kick allowing ball on ball accuracy.

That's not saying much...

Improved firmware allows even more adjusability so all you tech heads can get the maximium from your marker. The LPR range can be set allowing for better indoor, cold weather and reball performance. Dispite this being the most adjustable Eclipse board to date changing modes and setting is still easy due to the LCD screen and don't worry, there won't be any ringtones!

Multicoloured LCD screen, your choice of blue or red. The colour options will increased when a new filter system has been fully tested. We expect classic blue, red, white, pink, green, purple and yellow by the release.

That doesn't even make sense, a multicolored LCD in 1-color? FAIL

Stock trigger will be similar to the SL-74 but have an integrated spring to maximise adjustment.

INTEGRATED SPRING? HOLY COW, THATS HIGH TECH!!!

Laser BBSS as stock with the colour adjustable to match the LCD screen.

Not even possible

This as well as the quality features found on the 07 models such as the stronger OOPS system and SL Shaft II barrel make the Ego8 a powerful performer and increase the standards expected from marker manufacturers.

Colours will include dust red, dust blue, dust platinum and dust black. Limited e-star camo, splash anno and 1 aroura will be available after World Cup. The manual will be available for download soon.

1/2 way through 07 and already an 08 manual and plans for an "aroura" gun in late 08, that's some great planning :laugh:

Dissected...

#12 User is offline   cjottawa 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 August 2007 - 04:45 PM

View PostCANYOUSEEME?, on Aug 13 2007, 01:39 PM, said:

I figured I'd give the link a go since I have some basic German skills.

No luck.

That's Swedish dude. :laugh:

An electronically control LPR is a natural evolution for electros so I'm not having trouble swallowing that particular point. The rest of the stuff is Greek, uh, "Swedish" to me though. ;)

#13 User is offline   CANYOUSEEME? 

• Non-forum Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 August 2007 - 07:23 PM

Ninja- I already said it was fake. Jack wood confirmed it.
C.J- That would explain why I couldn't really read it either. I should have realised before.
Rock the Snake!
Tom kaye

#14 User is offline   Ninja Jones 

• Canadian Intergalactic Space Ninja Pimp
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Ninja Jones

Posted 14 August 2007 - 09:27 PM

Lol, I know it's fake, I was just pointing out all the reasons why the person who wrote that is dumb...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users