Special Ops Paintball: FANZ fan kit fitting almost any paintball mask - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

FANZ fan kit fitting almost any paintball mask single or double fan preventing fogging Rate Topic: ***** 2 Votes

#1 User is offline   Kirlusodeb 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 15 May 2007 - 07:36 AM

Hey guys

My brother-in-law and I have worked on developping a ONE PIECE FAN kit for any paintball mask to prevent fogging. We have tried it for weeks now and it is working awesome. We currently have v-force Profiler and they work great on them: no more fogging, less sweat !

Posted Image

Our website is : http://www.ezcreation.ca

If you guys are interested, we will deal locally : kit is $20CAD + shipping ($6 in GTA). If we are at PBN we can meet but can t promise anything. You can send money via Paypal so everything is cleared.

You can also email me: ubedos@yahoo.com

We are not trying to make a living with Fanz but sharing our work. Design existed before, we just made it the easiest kit to install.

Enjoy

Posted Image

#2 User is offline   Kirlusodeb 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 14 June 2007 - 02:05 PM

Watch FANZ installed on masks to help you set it up: http://www.ezcreation.ca

EZcreation has also a forum: join in!

#3 User is offline   French 

• Group:Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:QC MAD KID

Posted 16 June 2007 - 09:16 AM

your video on the website doesn't work
INFLUENCE 09 Vaughan Vipers RXL 2k10
WARNING HEAVY METAL click me /Here my feedback
Tdot feedback Group banned# 13 MCB feedback

#4 User is offline   Kirlusodeb 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 16 June 2007 - 03:35 PM

QC MAD KID, on Jun 16 2007, 09:16 AM, said:

your video on the website doesn't work

Sorry man problem solved. I now uploaded the videos via youtube to make sure they would work on any system

Please let me know if you have any questions

#5 User is offline   gamer 

• Yes.... it hurts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:SHADOWOPS

Posted 20 June 2007 - 03:09 PM

I have a dual FANZ for my mask. The grill on the top of the Profiler does not allow for very much air flow at all. I had to actually cut away sections of grill in order for the fans to circulate any air. They now work fine. This did take some extra effort, so buyer beware.

The FANZ also came with two zip ties for each fan. Come on man. Two? There are four holes in the fanz themselves, and zip ties cost NOTHING! There should be at least six for each fan, accounting for any errors in placement a person might make.

The battery cover fabric was frayed on each end. You need to fold the fabric under the velcro to conceal this edge so it does not fray. Thats just common sense, and shows sloppiness.

Now that its all in place I never hear the fans and they work well. I hear everyone else's fans on their masks and they never hear mine. Thats a good thing.

All in all, these FANZ are simply computer fans with a battery pack attached. A great idea in my opinion, but the battery pack cover needs to be less sloppy. You might also need to cut away sections of the top grill on your mask to gain more air circulation. There are NO instructions with these FANZ, and they seem like a good idea considering that you can use up your TWO zip ties up while putting on the fanz upside down, and then have none left over for fixing the problem.

Please tell you brother in law to treat this like a real business and makes some important changes. He can only stand to benefit from such changes.
- I am Jack's complete lack of suprise. -

#6 User is offline   Kirlusodeb 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Post icon  Posted 22 June 2007 - 05:45 PM

Hi Gamer

Thank you for your input it is greatly appreciated. After reading your comment I would like to offer a response:

- We include 4 ty-wraps as only 2 are truly needed (one for each fan) to secure the fans. By installing more you are taking the chance to have the fans to close to the mask and friction might happen. We would gladly provide you more if you want but would not advice to secure it to tight.

- We dont not include instruction papers as we have developped instructions on our website and even videos to assist even more. Adding instruction would not only increase postage (believe it or not) but also not be environment friendly (which we care). What we could add would be a section suggesting to visit our website for instructions. Point taken.

- For the fabric on the back I guess it all depends how aggressive you are with it. I have had mine for a year now and no problem. I like the idea of folding the fabric but not sure it would take very well. A suggestion a member made was to simply run a lighter around to settle the fabric.

Globally it still sounds you enjoyed our FANZ system. We thank you for your trust and hope you will still trust us and come back for more.

http://www.ezcreation.ca

#7 User is offline   Kirlusodeb 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 05 February 2011 - 05:30 AM

Quick update:
Check our video reviews from Techpb or Catshack Reports on our website

Check our promo for February!

New website! www.ezcreation.ca

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1