• Never compromise, even in the face of armageddon
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Shadow_772

Posted 29 February 2008 - 09:32 PM

Originally posted here (by me): CLICK HERE

Or just read it here:
Some Background info:
I used this pack for just under a year. I had the Dynasty Edition, 3+2+2 pack. I have used a couple VL packs, a couple Special Ops Vests (Recon, Sniper, Broadsword), a few random packs, a NXe 4+3+2, and a NXe Vest. I tried/used all those before I bought this pack.

Pros:
All in all, this is an awesome pack. I recently sold mine to get an 08 NXe pack (still a 3+2+2). The 07 pack had (IMO) no flaws. It was very comfortable, held all the paint I wanted it to hold, it was stylish, and was just all around a great value for the price I paid. It also didn't move around or bounce around on your waist like a lot of lower end packs I used did. It was (IMO) even more comfortable, and obviously more compact than a vest. It also gave me the ability to move any way I wanted to move, and seemed to support my back really well. As I said, it is an all around AWESOME pack to use.

Con's:
Really nothing in the time that I used it (just under a year).

Recommendation:
Would I recommend this to anyone. Of course I would. I will recommend NXe packs in general to anyone who asks about them. They are all around awesome, and NXe is a great company.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users