• You cannot reply to this topic

CANADIANSCENARIOPAINTBALL.COM Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   duke of demolition 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Duke of Demolition

Posted 06 May 2007 - 05:28 PM

Hey everyone you guys should check out this awsome sight dedicated to woodsballers in candada. You should also sign up on the forum and post games and stuff there. www.Canadianscenariopaintball.com

99% OF PEOPLE IN THIS GREAT GAME PLAY EITHER WOODSBALL OR SPEEDBALL IF YOU ARE PART OF THE 1% THAT PLAY PAINTBALL, PUT THIS IN YOUR SIG.

#2 User is offline   RogueManaic 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:RogueManiac

Posted 07 May 2007 - 10:39 AM

sweet thanks man
if you have ever ran into a screen door put this on your sig

#3 User is offline   Ka1iBuR 

• The swagger of an EMPEROR!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Ka1iBuR

Posted 07 May 2007 - 10:47 AM

Careful, man. They might try to get you for spamming. I would suggest posting a link in your sig, that's completely safe.

#4 User is offline   Puzuma 

• That is not dead which can eternal lie,
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:Puzuma

Posted 07 May 2007 - 10:54 AM

As long as he doesn't post anymore than this thread he'll be fine.
Posted Image
That is not dead which can eternal lie,And with strange aeons even death may die.

#5 User is offline   Ka1iBuR 

• The swagger of an EMPEROR!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Ka1iBuR

Posted 08 May 2007 - 07:55 AM

Oh, okay... That sounds cool, duke. If I was Canadian, I'd probably check it out...

#6 User is offline   duke of demolition 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 14 May 2007 - 04:42 PM

If we have 200 members in the lowermainland there will be a game with helicopter insertions. Also there have already been a game with boats and stuff taking you to a private island to play. Most of the members are in the lower mainland right now but some are in other areas in canada.

Oh ya and why is this spamming?

This post has been edited by duke of demolition: 14 May 2007 - 04:43 PM

99% OF PEOPLE IN THIS GREAT GAME PLAY EITHER WOODSBALL OR SPEEDBALL IF YOU ARE PART OF THE 1% THAT PLAY PAINTBALL, PUT THIS IN YOUR SIG.

#7 User is offline   CapnStank 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:CapnStank

Posted 14 May 2007 - 07:43 PM

It could be concidered spamming just due to the wording of his post. Read it, doesn't it sound like an infomercial to you?
"Watch out for the guy with the pump, they tend to hit their target."
My BST Feedback: +3/0

#8 User is offline   duke of demolition 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 14 May 2007 - 09:35 PM

Lol i guess a little but they dont make any money threre all of the scenario games they put on you just pay to cover the cost of everything. Everything they do is from volunteer time. They do sell patches and shirts and other clothing but that just goes towards making the clothing.

This post has been edited by duke of demolition: 14 May 2007 - 09:36 PM

#9 User is offline   princetonbc 

• Canadian BT-Warrior
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:PRINCETON

Posted 15 May 2007 - 02:07 AM

View Postduke of demolition, on May 14 2007, 04:42 PM, said:

If we have 200 members

Hi Duke,
Hey I think you guys over at CSPO need a new way to count your members. You have 190 forum members, I am one of them but I would not count myself as a CSPO member. I was invited to sign up to the forum so I did so but I don't think I could be counted as one of your members. Not that I have anything agianst you guys. BC Tactical has a forum but just because you are a member of our forum doesn't make you a member of the team. You actually register to become a member.

We did recieve an update from CSPO command a couple of weeks ago about the lack members coming to games. I think this is where you guys need to fix things. If you had the forum for forum stuff and a membership registration it would make a difference.

Thats just my 2 cents. I hope to see you guys up at D-Day.

Spencer

#10 User is offline   98apex 

• BONZAI!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:98apex

Posted 15 May 2007 - 03:38 AM

Nice, thanks for the link....

#11 User is offline   mr-canada 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:mr-canada_BC

Posted 03 September 2007 - 02:51 AM

View Postprincetonbc, on May 15 2007, 02:07 AM, said:

View Postduke of demolition, on May 14 2007, 04:42 PM, said:

If we have 200 members

Hey I think you guys over at CSPO need a new way to count your members. You have 190 forum members, I am one of them but I would not count myself as a CSPO member. I was invited to sign up to the forum so I did so but I don't think I could be counted as one of your members.

BTW_ We have 332 members as at the time of this writing.

For clarity's sake, we have three levels of members.

The first, the entry level member is someone like yourself, who is a forum member only. The second, is a person who started as a forum member but enlisted in a specific squad, which is the majority of our registered members. The third, is an officer with a special rank that can only be assigned by an officer of superior rank.

Members who are inactive at any level for more than 90 days are given a notice about our policies encouraging them to log in, if they dont do so in the next 30 days their account is deleted.

So while I see your point, everyone who is in the count is a current and active member of CSPO. We have squads from Victoria to Regina; and some people just like to dabble their toes in the water before taking the next step. This is the reason why we call an active member in the forums a member. Being an inclusive organization, just because someone isnt ready to make the commitment to a squad we arent about to call them a non-member due to that.

As I recall, K2's application process to BCTAC was just as simple anyway. He filled out a form online and then received a reg card in the mail. He didnt have to go through any tests or special qualification procedures either. He wasnt required to do anything on an ongoing basis for the next 6 months, when he opted to help with the Op Overlord game put on by Boundary, that was the first real concrete contact he had with anyone from BCTAC. As far as I can see the only difference is getting a membership card in the mail.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users