Special Ops Paintball: NEW Shocktech SFLs, theyre in production again!!!!! - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

NEW Shocktech SFLs, theyre in production again!!!!! A new production slider framed mech cocker!!! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   gunhand 

• gunhand
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:gunhand

Posted 21 February 2009 - 09:48 AM

got this over on nation

The 2009 SFL

Painstakingly handmade in very small batches to insure the most stringent quality possible. A modern version of an old school classic brought back to life by Shocktech and the grand master of custom 'cockers, Danny Love.

This time carved from single billet of 6061 aircraft quality aluminum. Shaved down in weight to claim the name SFL, all the while maintaining the classic lines of the iconic design built back in 1999 and earlier.

One difference you will notice right away is the ultra low profile screw-in clamping feedneck. By switching to this style of feed we are able to lower the overall profile of the gun even more than past models.

More familiar and carried forward from prior SFL's are the p-block, shortened supa fly bolt, front block mounted vertical A.S.A., and even the original trigger pant is back. This gun also comes with our new .45 style slide frame, classic beaver tail, roller sear and rat valve.

Many of these features were ground breaking innovations 10 or more years ago. Now they are time tested, battle ready necessities.
With the back to basics game making a comeback and the rates of fire continuing to be lowered its time to return to the guns we all loved.

Quite possibly no gun ever has, or ever will shoot as straight. Certainly no gun is even close to winning more world championships in the woods than the SFL. So before you go pick up that 65 lb. 9 foot long mega death blasting, "I wanna look like a real mercenary" "Iíll scare you just by looking at my junk, woodsball gunĒ. Check out the SFL. It's not about how you look in the parking lot itís about how you play on the field.

Posted Image

So what you guys think???
WVU Tech Mechanical Engineering. Class of (should be 2009, but its not!)

Specops Feedback

FBM KRUSHER E-COCKER FS, NEED MONEY FOR SCHOOL

#2 User is offline   Mighty Mike 

• The Aggorilla is watching you!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MightyMike0

Posted 21 February 2009 - 10:32 AM

I wish they were 700 without reg and barrel, too much for me :)

#3 User is offline   Side-Swipe 

• Born in the USSR, I have no country to call my own
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Side-Swipe

Posted 21 February 2009 - 06:42 PM

Is it me or does the front block look milled into the body? And if i buy one I will def go to the factory to see it made.

#4 User is offline   halo_terminator 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:TERMINATOR117S

Posted 21 February 2009 - 11:33 PM

god thats nice, i want one!
USMA Class of 2013!!!!!

Army Milsim Paintball Team

Proud owner of a Karni, Outkast, UMP X7, and T9!

"The dude abides......."

#5 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 22 February 2009 - 12:44 AM

View PostSide-Swipe, on Feb 21 2009, 08:42 PM, said:

Is it me or does the front block look milled into the body? And if i buy one I will def go to the factory to see it made.

It's a mini front block. You can see a small line between the body and the frontblock. It will take mini pump kits then. :(

"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#6 User is offline   Jackson 

• Resident Tiberius Expert
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PvtDBJackson

Posted 22 February 2009 - 12:48 AM

Nice mech cocker. Far to expensive. Maybe like 10 years ago they could get that. I'm expecting to see them on clearance next year. Maybe then they will be at a reasonable price. A nicely decked out Mag or Blazer is going to be far cheaper than these. Cockers don't have the appeal they used to and the economy isn't so good. Horrible pricing. There's nothing on that cocker that makes it worth that much but possibly the Shocktech name.

This post has been edited by Jackson: 22 February 2009 - 12:48 AM

#7 User is offline   flyweightnate 

• Closed bolt. Rock n cock, or rock n roll.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:flyweightnate

Posted 22 February 2009 - 05:14 PM

...not like you can get a Slider framed autococker anymore, though. And it's limited edition. Notice, DC2s are going just as high on Ebay now as they were selling for when released.

The frame bothers me. The integrated beavertail is a stab at CCM, but is poorly executed. Instead of the snatch-grip attempt, a simple flat mill would have been better IMO. Otherwise, it looks nice. I would have preferred a more subtle "badge" milling to the massive logo, though.
Feedback.
"Listen to nate hes always right, no joke"- Mighty Mike

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users